In Need of Advice Re: Santi/SF

Axiom2001

Hey Fellows,

I am in a mental dilemma and need some salient guidance and advice.  

Three or four days back, I went to the ads on Rent.men...San Francisco.  Much to my surprise, https://rent.men.eu/SantiSF had unlocked/unblocked his ad from me.  

I smiled and smiled and viewed his hot pics again; read his ads and other information and began to give some thought: do I see Santi since he's unblocked me?  

Men, Santi is one hot guy.  

About a year and a half ago,  I had an appointment inside of his apartment.  Because the ambiance or basic environment was the "pits" (I wrote here after it had happened; thus I will not relay what transpired previously.)  😃

I want this man; I will arrange to see him at my hotel in San Francisco, for  I live about 1.45 to 2hrs away from "The City."  

I want this to be an OUT call, for I desire his coming to me vs my going to him.  I want to give completely of myself to this hung, hot, cut man with the 'helmet headed cock.

I truly want to make up from what I lost out on during the previously arranged appointment that I aborted.

Men, what advice can you lend to me?  

Do I or Should I not....?

AND PLEASE do NOT let Santi know that I have written here.  The privacy of all of us should always be respected.  😊

Not knowing exactly what went wrong with your last attempt that failed, you already know you want to see him, so what's stopping you?

All I can suggest is to not interfere with his strict in-call or out-call only policy, as that won't go well. This is from experience (although not with Santisf).