411 911 Spotonfun Cleveland

I already know that 99% of the people here are going to see I'm making a post and now some of you are going to have massive diarrhea while others have heart palpitations oh my God is he back? Settle down calm down no I'm not. Not habitually anyhow because this is nothing but a place where I'm attacked attacked oh my God you all just spoon-fed me my victimization. But however in spite of needless to say however occasionally I may find myself thinking what can I do to amuse you by giving provocative information and with that being said stay away from this damn fool. This man has the audacity to appear I don't know where in Cleveland. Not one damn review. Nobody has heard of him nobody knows him. And he wanted payment in advance the day before an appointment. I said let me tell you something girlfriend ain't nobody with a damn lick of intelligence going to pay somebody in advance full fare 250 damn dollars for a massage you ain't got no damn credibility. Nobody knows nothing about you no go away and get the hell out of ohio. And I think he did. LOL. 

Somebody else is going to have to provide the link and I know I'm going to get yelled at I screamed and hollered and stumped on and spit on because I'm not providing the link because I just got a brand new phone from T-Mobile and I have got to put this damn vodka down because I cannot figure out how to go from one app to another and copy and paste. So you can find the link yourself. He is spotonfun is rentmassseur Chile Argentina. LOL. Seriously if you can't figure out what city than you did not pay attention to the particulars of this post. Now how many of you want to thank me? 😂

WAIT THERE'S MORE !!!!

Guys here is what has happened since I made my post a while ago. I contacted him again but from a different phone. Oh my God. He tripped up. His ad says he is in Cleveland and the address he gave me earlier was for the Hilton downtown but then when he asked for payment in advance I said forget it. I kept thinking there were too many red flags. So now he does not realize we were talking again because he thinks I'm somebody else.He gave me the dress to show up to where he is at now. At the La Quinta in Midvale Utah outside of Salt Lake City.Do you believe this? I told him your busted dude.How can you be at the Hilton in Cleveland and in Salt Lake City 30 minutes later? Damn fool and as soon as I said that he blocked me of course. I reported his account. It's totally fake.I hope none of you send him money but I'm not really worried about that cuz I know the people here are too damn intelligent to do that although it has happened unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, RadioRob said:

I’ve hidden several posts in this thread as off topic. Y’all know the rules… attack the idea, not the person.  I expect y’all to behave like gentlemen otherwise there will be time outs given.  

Moderator's warning: Stop the off-topic posts and attacks. Yet another post has been hidden. We were not kidding when we said we would start issuing time-outs.

the guy say he is now in san francisco. He is actually XXXX I hope we can get him caught. He accidently sent me his home address, I'm not kidding when he said I would have to pay him in advance so I asked for his paypal address and he sent his real address. His subsequent message to me was one of fear. As should be. 

Personal information removed. No real names.