411 on this NYC provider

I booked him for a 60-min massage tonight and would not recommend. He looks like he does in his photos. He is married to a woman and has children, and is all about the upsell. After a few mins of massage, he offered a HE for an additional $150 on top of his $200 massage rate. I declined. He finished in about 20 mins, asked me how I liked the massage, and then left. I did not tip. 

Edited by TKincaida

50 minutes ago, TKincaida said:

I booked him for a 60-min massage tonight and would not recommend. He looks like he does in his photos. He is married with children, and is all about the upsell. After a few mins of massage, he offered a HE for an additional $150 on top of his $200 massage rate. I declined. He finished in about 20 mins, asked me how I liked the massage, and then left. I did not tip. 

Disgraceful!  $150 EXTRA for a H/E which would not even be enjoyable from a guy who is married to presuming a woman with children.  And then he gives you 20 minutes of massage ($10 per minute) and he's done!  WTF!!  Who does he think he is??  Sorry for the awful experience.