ReliefbyChris in Detroit: Warning

Guy wants to charge 800 for a 1 hour outcall massage. This is crazy. I've never heard of a provider charging so much to take a short drive. I get Detroit covers a large land area but it isn't that far from Ann Arbor. In LA masseurs will drive several hours for an outcall.

I get that he wants to be paid for his time but if you're offering outcall service, travel should included in the rate. Also quoting 300 for a massage is absurd. Charging 200 an hour for driving is also way off-base. 

WTF is wrong with these people?

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I get your comments about his rates but feel the market will take care of it.  If his rates are too high no one will hire him.  If he can get people to pay it then the market says hes worth it and good for him.  Besides being ridiculously high, I know of two people that have  hired him for an incall and wouldnt see him again if it was free.

Edited by Yukon21

On 3/1/2024 at 9:44 AM, Pd1_jap said:

Guy wants to charge 800 for a 1 hour outcall massage. This is crazy. I've never heard of a provider charging so much to take a short drive. I get Detroit covers a large land area but it isn't that far from Ann Arbor. In LA masseurs will drive several hours for an outcall.

I get that he wants to be paid for his time but if you're offering outcall service, travel should included in the rate. Also quoting 300 for a massage is absurd. Charging 200 an hour for driving is also way off-base. 

One of his photos implies that he attended Yale. So I guess he still feels entitled! 👑

Edited by Marc in Calif

1 hour ago, Luv2play said:

Maybe college debt to pay? 

A possibility, yes. But that doesn't explain the rates paid by the reviewers on his RM page, which are not unusual these days ($180 to $200 for 60 minutes). 

And maybe, for whatever reasons, he just doesn't want to travel to Ann Arbor, Michigan. 😁