Manila Philippines Male Spas

Since the last thread of this has been archived, I wanted to update on my recent trip. I was there for 3 weeks and the amount of massages I got...one week I had 4 LOL.

I had a few rules: Under $20, wanted to be naked for the massage and needed to be a male masseur. If it happened to be at a gay spa then that was just a perk!

Urus Makati  My Recommendation!

Close to Makati/Manila which was great for me since I was staying there! What is different about this spa from the others on the list is this is acutally a gay bathouse with play areas, so it is encouraged. I got two massage here. The first one was so-so, but my last one here was a legit professional style massage, I could tell by their technique. There are signs all around for no "extra service" but I was offered about 50% of the time. You even fill out a slip at the end, and it asks if they asked for "Extra Service" just put 'No' so no one gets in trouble. Check their Twitter for deals. I was getting a massage and club entrance for $15. Large crowd, some foreigners, bar inside the spa, theme nights and everything was nice and hot!

Infinity Spa - Bay Area Location
Close to the airport, so if youre staying around there, its a pretty good option. Go on weekdays for deals or check their Twitter. Since it is close to the airport, you will see foreigners. I will say that both at this location and at the South Point location, the massage area is super cold. They blast that AC, and it was hard to relax. Its not labeled as a gay spa but it is men only and people do play in the saunas but are less bold than Urus. Also it didnt matter if you went on the weekend or weekday it was always crowded.

Real Xtreme Touch

Whats nice about this place is that you can choose your masseur while all the others were by chance. This place has been around since 1994, and it shows and some masseurs were younger than the business LOL It is also open 24 hours which I assume that some of them live there. If you didn't choose your masseur before hand, they all come out police lineup style, which is quite awkward for me. There is also no other perks, JUST massage unless you wanna pay more for the shower massage. They did have at home/hotel service, which could be a nice option since you can control the environment vs. going there. I'm only putting this on the list because its the first thing that pops up when you search "gay massage Manila," so it's worth adding to the list.

Naut Thai
I went to this massage place which my straight cousin so I wasnt expecting much but I had a really good legit thai massage and you can choose a male masseur. Quite expensive but its a chain and you can find them at a lot of malls.

There are so many more outside of Manila but the traffic is so bad im glad that Urus was walking distance from me I will miss it dearly LOL

5 hours ago, FrancisCA said:

Since the last thread of this has been archived, I wanted to update on my recent trip. I was there for 3 weeks and the amount of massages I got...one week I had 4 LOL.

I had a few rules: Under $20, wanted to be naked for the massage and needed to be a male masseur. If it happened to be at a gay spa then that was just a perk!

Urus Makati  My Recommendation!

Close to Makati/Manila which was great for me since I was staying there! What is different about this spa from the others on the list is this is acutally a gay bathouse with play areas, so it is encouraged. I got two massage here. The first one was so-so, but my last one here was a legit professional style massage, I could tell by their technique. There are signs all around for no "extra service" but I was offered about 50% of the time. You even fill out a slip at the end, and it asks if they asked for "Extra Service" just put 'No' so no one gets in trouble. Check their Twitter for deals. I was getting a massage and club entrance for $15. Large crowd, some foreigners, bar inside the spa, theme nights and everything was nice and hot!

Infinity Spa - Bay Area Location
Close to the airport, so if youre staying around there, its a pretty good option. Go on weekdays for deals or check their Twitter. Since it is close to the airport, you will see foreigners. I will say that both at this location and at the South Point location, the massage area is super cold. They blast that AC, and it was hard to relax. Its not labeled as a gay spa but it is men only and people do play in the saunas but are less bold than Urus. Also it didnt matter if you went on the weekend or weekday it was always crowded.

Real Xtreme Touch

Whats nice about this place is that you can choose your masseur while all the others were by chance. This place has been around since 1994, and it shows and some masseurs were younger than the business LOL It is also open 24 hours which I assume that some of them live there. If you didn't choose your masseur before hand, they all come out police lineup style, which is quite awkward for me. There is also no other perks, JUST massage unless you wanna pay more for the shower massage. They did have at home/hotel service, which could be a nice option since you can control the environment vs. going there. I'm only putting this on the list because its the first thing that pops up when you search "gay massage Manila," so it's worth adding to the list.

Naut Thai
I went to this massage place which my straight cousin so I wasnt expecting much but I had a really good legit thai massage and you can choose a male masseur. Quite expensive but its a chain and you can find them at a lot of malls.

There are so many more outside of Manila but the traffic is so bad im glad that Urus was walking distance from me I will miss it dearly LOL

Thank you for this -- and salamat po...

25 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

Did you submit a report about your stay in the Philippines?

I didn't. I was too far from the Gayborhood, so didn't venture out (other than Grindr hookups with mostly foreigners visiting the country) and had nothing to report.

Edited by newdad

On 2/23/2024 at 9:48 AM, newdad said:

Thanks for sharing. Wish I saw this while I was still in the Philippines. I got a question: How would you describe the guys there?

Compared to me...timid. At the bathhouse, most just like to watch or like to do one-on-one. I was mostly initiating