Thai Massage turned sensual?

dolorespark

I've never had a Thai massage before, but I'm assuming you're clothed the whole time and there's far less likelihood of it turning sensual. What's been everyone's experience with Thai massage and extras?

Thinking about this therapist in San Francisco:
https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/46920/

Edited by dolorespark

I've never been clothed during a Thai massage..and I've have many from many different providers.

That said....all forms of masage will be organized according to the individual provider, not some universal rule book.

Every session I've had with someone who was from Thailand ended with extras. But Thai trained Americans may often be strictly therapeutic.  Again...all depends on the individual.

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling

Every Thai massage I have had both here and in Thailand has been naked. And if you pick masseurs from say, Rentmasseur, they are overwhelmingly gay men serving gay men. And they get to check off therapeutic, sensual, and erotic. And read the reviews. Choose wisely, and I think you will find out that what you call "extras" are pretty standard, depending on just how far you want to go. By the end of the massage, if not at the beginning, you can expect the masseur to be naked for an erotic massage.