Why you can't trust reviews on RM site...

12 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

To avoid meeting new folks knowing you can't trust reviews, etc. 

I think there's a misunderstanding. The original poster mentioned that RM reviews can't be trusted, and I happen to agree with that sentiment based on my own reasons, some of which I've outlined. However, your suggestion of sticking solely with my regular providers isn't realistic or practical because providers do retire, change careers, or relocate. So, it's necessary and even desirable to welcome new providers into the mix. After all, who wants to eat the same meal every week?

I have my own set of rules and criteria for selecting new hires, which are based on my experiences. You may or may not agree with them, and that's perfectly okay. While I'd love to try every provider available, I simply don't have the time, energy, or budget to do so. My method isn't flawless, but it suits me, and I continually adjust it as I learn from new experiences. Participating in groups and forums like this one allows me to exchange information and ideas with others, helping me refine my approach. This forum, in particular, facilitates valuable exchanges since it allows both clients and providers, enriching perspectives on both sides.

I hope this clarifies my stance on the matter.

On 2/28/2024 at 4:33 PM, JamesB said:

I don’t know about providers reviewing each other but I do know one provider from Rmass that offers 50% off your next massage in exchange for a 5 star review.

Who is that? Please DM me.