Why are Booty Bump and in between treated as potholes on massage road?

Jamesp

You are in a great massage, Masseur’s long strokes gliding on the back starting at shoulder hoping to reach all the way to heel. Suddenly it veers of to edge of butt like trying to avoid a bump and hole on the road and one long stroke becomes two medium strokes disjointed at hip.

Have you ever wondered why, during a massage, the butt is sometimes treated like a pothole on a highway that everyone tries to avoid? Those gluteal muscles can hold a surprising amount of tension, just like the bumps and divots on a road. While it might seem like an area to steer clear of, addressing the glutes during a massage can actually lead to significant relief and relaxation. Have you had a similar experience during a massage? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

5 hours ago, Jamesp said:

You are in a great massage, Masseur’s long strokes gliding on the back starting at shoulder hoping to reach all the way to heel. Suddenly it veers of to edge of butt like trying to avoid a bump and hole on the road and one long stroke becomes two medium strokes disjointed at hip.

Have you ever wondered why, during a massage, the butt is sometimes treated like a pothole on a highway that everyone tries to avoid? Those gluteal muscles can hold a surprising amount of tension, just like the bumps and divots on a road. While it might seem like an area to steer clear of, addressing the glutes during a massage can actually lead to significant relief and relaxation. Have you had a similar experience during a massage? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Have had the same experience. Glutes are one of the largest muscles in the body. If not given due attention, I am not getting value for my money and wont repeat. There is also the opposite problem…they get to the glutes and the massage stops there as things escalate to erotic. Also not what I am looking for to be honest. 

It's quite simple : It's against many state laws. I completely gave up on legitimate, professional massages a long time ago for that very reason.

What's great about seeing a man for a massage at their location is that there is around a 1% chance my butt is avoided. The only time I've experienced "no ass touch Hell" was when it was a massage he thought I didn't really pay for in a prepaid, multi-package offering.

As far as going further in-between back there, that's certainly not fitting the category of therapeutic, but I'm okay with that!

On 1/23/2024 at 8:15 PM, Jamesp said:

Have you ever wondered why, during a massage, the butt is sometimes treated like a pothole on a highway that everyone tries to avoid?

You're clearing hiring the wrong people.

I agree. Glutes.are an important muscle group to target. I've never hired a true professional who just ignored them.

Plenty of guys who pretend to know massage on the sites. Just need to know what to ask and my personal go-to avoidance tactic is anyone who only does "Swedish"

I’ve had plenty of legitimate spa massages in licensed high-end hotels before and my ass was taken care of with no issues.  They simply draped the crack and one cheek and switched the sides to do the other.  Nothing weird about it and I always requested a male masseur.  Nothing ever got sexual and they didn’t seem to mind that I had a lil chub either.  

44 minutes ago, Swazca said:

I’ve had plenty of legitimate spa massages in licensed high-end hotels before and my ass was taken care of with no issues.  They simply draped the crack and one cheek and switched the sides to do the other.  Nothing weird about it and I always requested a male masseur.  Nothing ever got sexual and they didn’t seem to mind that I had a lil chub either.  

If they could see your chub while working your butt it doesn't seem to have been little, hehe.