Rent.men search issue

Anyone else having an issue with the search function on the new site? You put in name and or phone number with or without a specific location and you get a result.  But when you click on the result you get a No Profiles with that criteria result.  

I've been seeing a similar issue. When I search on a city I get a message saying "There are no profiles found in this location. These are the nearest results to your search." It does actually show me the list of profiles in that city. But then the list keeps going with profiles further away. It's annoying. I think it just started yesterday.

15 hours ago, ketut said:

Anyone else having an issue with the search function on the new site? You put in name and or phone number with or without a specific location and you get a result.  But when you click on the result you get a No Profiles with that criteria result.  

14 hours ago, Saabster said:

I've been seeing a similar issue. When I search on a city I get a message saying "There are no profiles found in this location. These are the nearest results to your search." It does actually show me the list of profiles in that city. But then the list keeps going with profiles further away. It's annoying. I think it just started yesterday.

I experienced this behavior last weekend and early this week but, as @Bokomaru mentioned, the issue seems to have been resolved.