New Guy: Top Mister

Trick

12 minutes ago, Pensant said:

I’m seeing and hearing more about findom lately.

I don’t know exactly how findom works but in my younger days I’ve had regular gay-for-pay guys who were always asking for money, clothes, watches, shoes, perfume etc.  Back then I was referred to as a sugar daddy.  How exactly does findom work?

29 minutes ago, Trick said:

How exactly does findom work?

I believe it means giving the guy your credit card so they can spend your money on themselves. It’s a peculiar fetish that I’m seeing more of in ads. I certainly would never partake in it.

1 hour ago, Trick said:

I don’t know exactly how findom works but in my younger days I’ve had regular gay-for-pay guys who were always asking for money, clothes, watches, shoes, perfume etc.  Back then I was referred to as a sugar daddy.  How exactly does findom work?

Basically, findom is the same modus operandi as "Daddy, give me some sugar"; " sugar" being a euphemism for material gratification, money in particular.

4 minutes ago, Charlie said:

He doesn't look old enough to have a credit card, much less to be experienced in all the things he says he is into. Would you be comfortable giving him control of your financial affairs?

Well...he could play with my Bre-X Mineral and National Bank of Cuba stocks; the Imperial Russian government bonds are right pretty, and, too, the swamp land down in South Alabama with my blessing.

9 minutes ago, Charlie said:

He doesn't look old enough to have a credit card, much less to be experienced in all the things he says he is into. Would you be comfortable giving him control of your financial affairs?

My thoughts exactly while I was viewing his ad.

2 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

Well...he could play with my Bre-X Mineral and National Bank of Cuba stocks; the Imperial Russian government bonds are right pretty, and, too, the swamp land down in South Alabama with my blessing.

I might hand over the stock certificates I inherited from my grandfather, who bought them back in the 19th century, in a gold mine in Georgia.

8 hours ago, Trick said:

Findom = Financial Domination.  It's basically a sub-genre of a Submissive/Dominant relationship. It's popular amongst the new Master/Alpha/Dominants on OnlyFans etc..

A lot of guys put it out there hoping that they match with a Submissive who likes being "dominated" through the heightened sensation of being used financially. So the dominant teases the sub to do things, (eg. obey commands etc..) and part of the reward for both the submissive and dominant is for the Dominant to be pleased by getting money from all the interaction.

You might also notice they use the term, "drained".  That's often what it's called when the session/interaction ends and the submissive is out of allocated money. Don't ask me to personally understand it but that's what I've seen.

So don't know if "Top Mister" is only "findom" but for many of these folks finding submissive's who self-describe they like/want findom, can be like winning a lottery ticket.