Best Korean Spa in LA

JEC

Hey gents, I have a business trip to LA coming up and I really want to try a Korean Spa.   Looking for recs please.....primarily looking for the best spa experience, any sex would be optional (and not necessary).   Thanks for your input!

Curious to know if anyone has had an actual massage, body scrub or table shower massage at a Korean spa in K-Town? How was that experience and anyone to recommend? I’ve seen videos of body scrubs at an Asian Spa and it looks quite painful? 

15 hours ago, Shoedog112 said:

Curious to know if anyone has had an actual massage, body scrub or table shower massage at a Korean spa in K-Town? How was that experience and anyone to recommend? I’ve seen videos of body scrubs at an Asian Spa and it looks quite painful? 

I've had many scrubs and massages at Wi Spa.

Scrub is on a metal table. Full body except head and genitals. Sometimes painful, but when it's over you feel soooo clean.

I always get the massage where you're wrapped in a sheet and a woman walks on your back. Those are excellent.

Agree with the above.

The scrubs depend on who you get, there was one at Century, that I seriously avoided.  It was like he purposely tried to make it uncomfortable.

So many spas that I miss.  CJ Hermosa, Natura!!!, CJ Northridge, Grand (when it was newish, and clean)

29 minutes ago, Exploritor said:

Agree with the above.

The scrubs depend on who you get, there was one at Century, that I seriously avoided.  It was like he purposely tried to make it uncomfortable.

So many spas that I miss.  CJ Hermosa, Natura!!!, CJ Northridge, Grand (when it was newish, and clean)

Is CJ in Northridge closed?