Findom - share your firsthand experience

Starting a new topic spinoff from the one below. Since this is a minority niche interest and demonized by many, it may very well sit here for a while. That’s ok. Relevance is more important than popularity. I searched existing related topics, both open and closed. None cover findom specifically from the perspective of a client hiring findom providers.

This question is for clients who have real life personal experience hiring findom providers. Others with no actual experience (but a lot of opinions), this topic is NOT for you.

I’m interested in clients who can speak from direct experience. Not articles about some scary findom experience someone else had. Not your neighbor’s positive experience. Not discussions of why it’s bad for identity theft, or unsafe, etc. This is not the place for assumptions about clients, judgements, or kink shaming. This is for real clients who enjoy this interest, who have hired providers to engage it, and are willing to share.

Clients with no direct experience (the vast majority of you here) who are ready to start listing all the reasons why they look down on findom providers, their clients, or are afraid of findom provider experiences: I hear you, I see you. Now please calm yourself, sit down, and yield the digital floor to clients with real first hand experiences, both positive and negative.

Here’s what I want to know:

How did you find your provider(s)?

- Did you use any specialized kink platforms like Recon or others?

- Did you approach providers who did not list findom as an option, or only those who list findom on their ads?

What made you choose your provider?

How did you ask for what you wanted?

Did you clearly, and without feeling any sense of coercion, consent to a findom roleplay scenario before your provider began engaging in your desired role play?

What boundaries, if any, did you set with your provider before engaging his services?

Did your provider violate any of your clearly communicated and agreed-upon boundaries?

Did your provider force you to do anything to which you did not consent?

Which methods of contact did you use throughout the process, and why? Phone, text, email, app, etc.

Did you meet in person? If so, where, and how often?

What was your experience like overall?

How did the experience make you feel?

Was the exchange worthwhile?

How did your experience differ from your expectations?

Would you engage your provider again?

Would you seek out a different provider for similar services in the future?

Where do you recommend others with similar interests seek out professional, experienced, reliable findom providers?

On 1/2/2024 at 11:59 PM, Simon Suraci said:

Here’s what I want to know:

How did you find your provider(s)?

A: I did some online research

- Did you use any specialized kink platforms like Recon or others?

A: I ended up on Seeking.com

- Did you approach providers who did not list findom as an option, or only those who list findom on their ads?

A: No, only those that listed it

What made you choose your provider?

A: Looks and attitude

How did you ask for what you wanted?

A: We moves the conversation to Telegram and were able to be direct about expectations

Did you clearly, and without feeling any sense of coercion, consent to a findom roleplay scenario before your provider began engaging in your desired role play?

A: Yes, we had a meeting of the minds on expectations

What boundaries, if any, did you set with your provider before engaging his services?

A: We agreed on boundaries, specifically I did not want any items/experiences or locations posted on social media. 

Did your provider violate any of your clearly communicated and agreed-upon boundaries?

A; Yes. I was clear about parameters, but he pushed. For example, he wanted a credit card to operate independently, but that was outside the boundaries we discusses.

Did your provider force you to do anything to which you did not consent?

A: No

Which methods of contact did you use throughout the process, and why? Phone, text, email, app, etc.

A: Telegram

Did you meet in person? If so, where, and how often?

A: Yes, multiple times, first in public and then privately. Weekly.

What was your experience like overall?

A: Meh

How did the experience make you feel?

A: A little weird, to be honest. 

Was the exchange worthwhile?

A: No, I wouldnt repeat this adventure

How did your experience differ from your expectations?

A: It pretty much turned out the way I expected

Would you engage your provider again?

A: No, not for findom. As a regular hire, yes.

Would you seek out a different provider for similar services in the future?

A: No

Where do you recommend others with similar interests seek out professional, experienced, reliable findom providers?

A: I would hesitate to recommend this particular pass time.