BodyonBody in NYC

Voracious

50 minutes ago, Lewis H said:

His pricing is insane: $450/hour on one of the reviews, $1000 for 2 hours in another!

Actual session times make him a tad more reasonable. The most recent review seems legit. The client has reviewed many masseurs.

Last visited on: Dec 07, 2023

Rate paid: 1000US$

Time booked: 120 minutes

Actual Session Time: 180 minutes

Last visited on: Nov 29, 2023

Rate paid: 450US$

Time booked: 60 minutes

Actual Session Time: 170 minutes

• 3 months later...

Back in February said by RMasseur email: 

"My services and rates are:
Deep tissue - $300
Sensual in the nude - $350
Erotic full experience - $400
60min and $20 additional for 90min
My private studio is at 28th and Madison Ave…

Let me know if that works for you and what type of experience you wanted from our session…

Outcalls are an additional $50"

• 4 weeks later...

I just got an email from him and his prices are the same as listed above. I got a long letter, too, which is a bit strange, since I simply looked at his ad for the first time based on this thread. IMO, his price structure is out of control, with only one thing in mind. There is no indication whatsoever that the guy is a professional masseur, and his looks did nothing for me. His letter read like a restaurant menu, and when I saw kissing as $50 extra, I thought WTF. I don't go to a massage therapist to be kissed. Clearly, the guy belongs in the Deli, but is doing massage for who knows what reason. Whatever.

He also sent a long reply.  It’s probably a copy and paste situation, which I get:  but he gave me 2 options.  $300 for 60 min sensual nude massage.  Light mutual touch included.  $350 would allow for kissing, oral and possibly more with ‘maybe’ a release.  Ummmmm for $350 there should definitely be a release.  Huge pass for me.