Best in Palm Springs?

glennnnn

I will be spending a couple of days in palm springs in mid January. I want to stay at a hotel that is clothing optional, with plenty of eye candy and 

a nice, big spa. My 3 choices are Descanso, Inndulge, or Twin Palms. What do you recommend? Thanks for any feedback.

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2023 at 2:59 PM, viewing ownly said:

If over-advertising is a reason for caution, I'd avoid the Twin Palms. While quite nice, it looks very cramped - and the studs in the photo shoot  to promote the place won't be there!

Inndulge seems to be what is the go-to for a great many on here. 

I second the opinion about avoiding Twin Palms. It’s a newer completely renovated resort but it is very cramped, sterile and the walls are paper thin. I could hear the guest in the next room snoring loudly. They are under the same ownership as Santiago and Descanso, but did not have the resort “feel “ due to the size of the property. However, the service, hospitality and attendants are top notch. My favorites are Santiago, Inndulge, Hacienda. Haven’t tried Vista Grande Resort but that place has a reputation for being “frisky”. Have fun in the desert!

Edited by Shoedog112