Jake_mspxxx, new guy from Minneapolis in Detroit for the holidays

poolboy48220

• 4 months later...
On 1/2/2024 at 11:43 AM, Jostar said:

I had a appointment with him 3 days ago but he never reply back on that day. I send him 3 messages and no response. I even wish him a merry Christmas and no reply. I guess he wasn't real. 

On 1/3/2024 at 8:37 AM, Thelatin said:

Well - look at his schedule.  Palm Springs? Uruguay? Argentina?   I don’t see him being in that sort of demand. 

I made plans with him yesterday while visiting family in Minneapolis for an event at the Mall of America and.... he never showed up at my hotel. I even offered to send him an Uber to come to my hotel but he went silent one hour before the appointment.

earlier in the day he suggested if I could also hire a top to be with us at the same time... weird, right?

2 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

I made plans with him yesterday while visiting family in Minneapolis for an event at the Mall of America and.... he never showed up at my hotel. I even offered to send him an Uber to come to my hotel but he went silent one hour before the appointment.

earlier in the day he suggested if I could also hire a top to be with us at the same time... weird, right?

Am getting that he wanna another guy to fool around instead of you. You and I are lucky we didn't saw him. A total waste of time with him