411 on CassHolmes - new masseur but looks familiar?

seaguy206

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I saw him.  He provides two massage options.  I opted for #1: A regular 1 hour deep tissue full body massage on the table.  I felt his massage skills were poor and he was surprisingly weak in terms of applying actual pressure.  I told him he could go as deep as he wanted, but the amount of pressure still felt like just light rubbing.  There were no sensual, flirtatious, or even friendly elements during the massage.  The vibe was surprising distant.  For the hour, he only massaged me face down and didn't have me turn over to massage me while I laid on my back.  I think he used regular hand lotion for the massage.  I assume YMMV, but I will not repeat as I was very disappointed overall. 

I ended up seeing him too.  I'd say the massage was a B and agree that it's not deep and can be repetitive.  I think he's very shy/introverted, so can come off as unfriendly, but he seems like a nice guy.  I opted for the more sensual option, which I thought was pretty good, although it's not as well integrated into the whole experience.  I would repeat, but not running back.