HealinghandsXL 411

rackes

I’m new here, so I know my review may be suspect, but everyone has to start somewhere… thanks for all the info you’ve all shared about other providers.   
As we know, HealingHandsXL is new on the scene. I was lucky enough to have two sessions with him last week -a 1 hour and a couple days later, 2 hours.  The first was so incredible, I had to go back. I don’t think either could have been better. From the beginning, I knew I scored with this masseur. Ruggedly handsome, huge muscles, smelled great, friendly, wanting to please. Amazing hands and lips and, you’ve seen the other…, it’s real and perfect, IMO. The massage started as therapeutic, moved quickly to sensual, then on to mind-blowingly erotic, then back to sensual and tender.  Perfect balance. Our second session allowed for a lot more mutual exploration which was even better than the first! Definitely not a rub, tug and run. He’s real. He’s one to not miss. 

• 1 month later...

I saw him today, and it was INCREDIBLE. He was quick to respond when scheduling a time. He was also ready ahead of time for an in-call. It was in a nice hotel. 

He was friendly and affectionate. His pictures are accurate, but you have to feel his body to believe it. It’s better than pictured. He’s a good conversationalist, but left time for quiet relaxation. I was struck by how kind and welcoming he was. He was exceptionally complimentary and gentlemanly. 

He took his time providing a head-to-toe erotic massage, and he goes above and beyond. I can’t wait to see him every time he visits my city. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Curiousandnervous

Hi! Is Muscleproxl the same as healinghandsxl? Is he real and did he screen?

On 3/6/2024 at 12:43 PM, Curiousandnervous said:

Hi! Is Muscleproxl the same as healinghandsxl? Is he real and did he screen?

Did he screen?  

I finally got an appointment set up for Tuesday!  He has limited availability in Austin due to his work schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to meet muscleproXL!  Bit of a miscommunication initially as I thought he was hosting and so we had to reschedule.  His body is just like his pics, great massage with good extras, and just a very nice guy! 

Edited by Kman
Typo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...