Michael_fit in NYC

ScotNYC

• 1 month later...

Received a massage from Michael_fit this week, outcall to my place, on my personal table. Appointment was easy to set up and he was responsive and polite. He’s Ukrainian, and apparently NOT part of the Russian Masseur Mafia. While he was neither as as muscular nor as lean as shown in the pics on his RMasseur profile, his appearance did not veer into the egregious misrepresentation of Sinodal, who sported literally 25+ pounds of lard (see my 25 Nov 2023 post regarding Sinodal here https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/140740-sinodal-in-manhattan/page/2/ - comment-2223132)

Provider’s demeanor was pleasant and calm in that stoic Russian way, helped along by his boyish facial features. Although I enjoyed the massage and his manipulations were in no way mechanical, I deduce that he’s not taken any formal massage training. As contemplated, MT and HE formed part of service with no extras on offer. 

Through no fault of provider, the massage is likley a one-time-only event for me. If you like Michael_fit’s looks, and enjoy that Russian energy as well as Ukranian massage techniques, give him a try.  It might be just the zakuski to accompany your post-massage Stolichnaya shot. [end]

8 hours ago, ChelseaWest said:

Received a massage from Michael_fit this week, outcall to my place, on my personal table. Appointment was easy to set up and he was responsive and polite. He’s Ukrainian, and apparently NOT part of the Russian Masseur Mafia. While he was neither as as muscular nor as lean as shown in the pics on his RMasseur profile, his appearance did not veer into the egregious misrepresentation of Sinodal, who sported literally 25+ pounds of lard (see my 25 Nov 2023 post regarding Sinodal here https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/140740-sinodal-in-manhattan/page/2/ - comment-2223132)

Provider’s demeanor was pleasant and calm in that stoic Russian way, helped along by his boyish facial features. Although I enjoyed the massage and his manipulations were in no way mechanical, I deduce that he’s not taken any formal massage training. As contemplated, MT and HE formed part of service with no extras on offer. 

Through no fault of provider, the massage is likley a one-time-only event for me. If you like Michael_fit’s looks, and enjoy that Russian energy as well as Ukranian massage techniques, give him a try.  It might be just the zakuski to accompany your post-massage Stolichnaya shot. [end]

Thank you for this thorough and gracious review @ChelseaWest .

This reinforces yet again my decision of never hiring Russian or Ukrainian masseurs. I do wonder what it is about their culture that precludes them from ever giving a good, engaged sensual massage.