Keeping "Humor" in Service

ICTJOCK

So it was a busy Saturday and time with clients during the holiday season a part of it!    

An interesting little event during time with a client on Saturday,  was busy with him on his bed and the bed caved in.    My client apologized,  saying,  "it does do that at times".   The best thing to do is view this kind of event with humor.    We ended up in a different bedroom.    Not sure why we didn't go to that one in the first place,  but all good although it did interrupt the moment and that can be hard to "recapture"  after a hard interruption.    At the conclusion,  he gave me a tip and apologized again.   I gently suggested that I wouldn't want the time interrupted again and that his time is of utmost value.   

I haven't had many issues like this,  other than a client with a leg issue that he didn't disclose when we started.      Any others here with similar experiences?    Hopefully it was handled in a positive way and the outcome a good one.

Brand new massage table collapsed after about 5 minutes - I weighed about 160. It didn’t crash, but did a slow swan dive all the way down to floor level. The embarrassment of the masseur was off the chart and we were both laughing hysterically. What to do? He finished the massage on his knees (more or less) and we couldn’t stop laughing. Full payment, which he tried to decline along with a nice tip. I continued to see him for a long time thereafter. It was a manufacturing flaw. 

4 hours ago, MikeBiDude said:

Has happened to me twice! Yes smiles and laughs all along. Two young guys in a 3 way one time panted "keep going!" Then after they both offered to stay and get fixed back up.

4 hours ago, MikeBiDude said:

Has happened to me twice! Yes smiles and laughs all along. Two young guys in a 3 way one time panted "keep going!" Then after they both offered to stay and get fixed back up.

We went to a twin bed.   It is his house,   I'm the one getting paid,  so we do it his way.   LOL