Hermess in LA

Yoyohey

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Ok, I know he has been discussed before on this site and had less than stellar reviews.  BUT — I went him anyway because I like his look and I remember going to him a long time ago.  Here is my 2 cents — he looks awesome, his place is really nice and he gave a great sensual massage.  He is a bit dominant but at the same time a bit shy.  My takeaway was that he was a nice guy.  Great experience.  I’ll go back.

Edited by Yoyohey

• Yoyohey changed the title to Hermess in LA

can you define a "bit dominant"? 

There's nothing I like more than a guy who knows his own strength and can "hold" the client in it, if you will. 

He's in control but he's not using said strength to hurt, intimidate or otherwise make you feel uncomfortable. 

It's a fine line and I may not be explaining this right but I knew a guy once and he knew how to make me feel like he was totally in charge but I never felt like it could go south and I'd be hurt. 

10 hours ago, starman05 said:

can you define a "bit dominant"? 

There's nothing I like more than a guy who knows his own strength and can "hold" the client in it, if you will. 

He's in control but he's not using said strength to hurt, intimidate or otherwise make you feel uncomfortable. 

It's a fine line and I may not be explaining this right but I knew a guy once and he knew how to make me feel like he was totally in charge but I never felt like it could go south and I'd be hurt. 

Definitely felt safe and no danger of being hurt.  He is very nice.  Comes off as a bit aloof at first, but I honestly think it’s shyness.

2 hours ago, big-n-tall said:

He flaked on me when I tried to see him last July. He seemed up for the massage session but come the day of the massage... crickets. He wouldn't even respond to my text inquiring about the nonresponse. Shame because I think he's handsome and incredibly sexy. Oh well. :)

I’d give it another shot.  It’s not my place to say give him a pass, but he was refreshingly good.

18 hours ago, Yoyohey said:

I’d give it another shot.  It’s not my place to say give him a pass, but he was refreshingly good.

Thanks for the encouragement, but nah! :D

I've been burned giving someone a second chance who stood me up after ghosting me. He didn't even bother to come up with a lame excuse. So, I'll just admire him from afar and leave it at that. There are plenty of masseurs and providers who stick to their word/commitment.

I am glad you had a good time with him. In my hiring career, I realized some people just aren't for everybody.