TheJockk TGTBT?

jslim90

22 hours ago, Blade9 said:

https://rent.men/TheJockk

Anyone met this fellow?

Thanks in advance,

B

a bit upthread, a longstanding forum member reports a fantastic time and recommends him......immediately upthread, a very new forum member reports a bad experience.............

three sides to every story, I assume......

if planning a meeting with Stephan, I'd politely nail down a meeting time and place, confirm any limits he has, confirm his rates, be professional and respectful, not bomb him with too many giddy texts/emails, and have a kick-back fun time

Thanks for the response.  Yeah, I read the entire thread.  Don’t know why it didn’t pop up when I did my search.  A space where there should not have been one?  Regardless, seems like an okay fellow.  Will decide once I hit town.

Thanks, guys.

B

On 4/25/2024 at 8:24 AM, coriolis888 said:

There are three reviews now.  Two are from the same person.  Therefore, he has two conforming reviews.

Latest review is mine, and just to reiterate, I think he's awesome and a real gem. Treat him well and he'll treat you to the time of your life. Mutual respect goes a long way! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/22/2024 at 8:51 AM, azdr0710 said:

a bit upthread, a longstanding forum member reports a fantastic time and recommends him......immediately upthread, a very new forum member reports a bad experience.............

three sides to every story, I assume......

if planning a meeting with Stephan, I'd politely nail down a meeting time and place, confirm any limits he has, confirm his rates, be professional and respectful, not bomb him with too many giddy texts/emails, and have a kick-back fun time

Even with all of that, he clearly flakes on clients OFTEN, myself included. No matter how many times you confirm and reconfirm. So just be aware there is a large chance he won’t show up. If he does, he looks like his pictures.

Edited by goosh69

7 hours ago, goosh69 said:

Even with all of that, he clearly flakes on clients OFTEN, myself included. No matter how many times you confirm and reconfirm. So just be aware there is a large chance he won’t show up. If he does, he looks like his pictures.

Well, he flaked on me but it was as if he had more important clients who he sees often that take precedence even if he’s confirmed?  It’s so annoying, and as nice as a guy he is, I’m glad I’m not the only one who notices this.  I’d never book with him again under any circumstances.  He could be at my door and I’d tell him to kick rocks.

You need to be communicative in this business and flaking will eventually catch up to you and we will speak up about it and you’ll get blackballed.  I guess he has a large clientele and that’s what he’ll stick too