LohanBro LA

RubMyThighs

I'm getting a straight male vibe from him but I could be wrong. Regardless, a straight masseur with a high testosterone level can provide a nice sensual experience or he is limp from start to finish. Curious to hear from someone who's willing to take a plunge for the team. 

Edited by dctraveler

So I met him last night and was really happy. As I mentioned my communication with him was easy and he was very responsive by text, answered all my questions.  He is a big guy, tall and very muscular, not quite body builder but huge and in great shape. He is Brazilian from a farming town,,, and is really sweet and engaging, kind of a Brazil / Mid Western vibe, no attitude at all.

He was nude during massage and mutual touch was fine. He told me he has only been massaging for a week, but his friend has taught him some techniques, and in my opinion did a great job. I would rate the massage as a B+/ A- , It was not rushed, pretty deep and went the full hour. It was sensual but not sexual but the ending was happy.

Overall I was surprised at how good it was and will definitely repeat. I get the sense the sensual aspects will increase the more you see him, but if it remains at this level I will still see him regularly.

I think this gives a pretty accurate idea of what to expect, of course everyone's experience may be different. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...