Post #MeToo, Is Anyone Comfortable Making a Move Outside a Sex Club?

Pd1_jap

In another thread, @pubic_assistance made an interesting point I'd like to explore. In short, when he was younger he would pick up guys at the gym, quite often. However, when I was very fit, I found that I got less attention than when I was "out of shape".

The question, do we feel comfortable making the first move outside a sex club or with a provider? I know for me that is a big plus. That guessing game of is he into me or maybe not, is frustrating and annoying. I'd much rather hire a provider where the ground rules are already set. 

When I go to a sex club I'm fairly popular and even in my chubby, bald and old state, I can pull guys in their 20s. 

I appreciate your feedback.

Girl Love GIF by MOODMAN

If you want to be chased after, you get laid less often.

Once it's been established the interest is mutual, I would always go in to close the deal. I was well aware by the time I was in my mid 20s that gay men were not good closers.

In public cruising there's always that doubt that they are mistaking the other person's intentions and risking getting embarrassed (or beat up).

3 hours ago, Pd1_jap said:

In another thread, @pubic_assistance made an interesting point I'd like to explore. In short, when he was younger he would pick up guys at the gym, quite often. However, when I was very fit, I found that I got less attention than when I was "out of shape".

The question, do we feel comfortable making the first move outside a sex club or with a provider? I know for me that is a big plus. That guessing game of is he into me or maybe not, is frustrating and annoying. I'd much rather hire a provider where the ground rules are already set. 

When I go to a sex club I'm fairly popular and even in my chubby, bald and old state, I can pull guys in their 20s. 

I appreciate your feedback.

Girl Love GIF by MOODMAN

I never had problems in my golden years. Fucking in the gym bathroom was a common occurrence, or in public bathrooms when I was walking the city and unexpected hookups would happen. The streets in Buenos Aires in the 80s and 90s were in flames. I would also say NYC streets in the 90s were an easy hunting territory. 

Nowadays I have no complains about street cruising. Last June I hoocked up two hotties in Buenos Aires, once in the  subway and once in the street. I live in DC, and almost do not go out as much, but I bet you sex is as easy as it was when I was just arrived and very active, between 2002 and 2010.

Edited by José Soplanucas