Jesus from Miami

FLJock

• 1 month later...

I’d be very careful with any Miami/Ft Lauderdale “masseur” with no reviews.  More scammers in those two cities than anywhere else IMO. That area seems to draw a certain type and lots of desperate people. 

And most of the providers there don’t actually travel between Miami & Ft Lauderdale - even tho they advertise in both cities and make it appear that they do. 
This guy, or anyone similar would be a hard-pass without some way to verify the profile & services.  

3 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

I’d be very careful with any Miami/Ft Lauderdale “masseur” with no reviews.  More scammers in those two cities than anywhere else IMO. That area seems to draw a certain type and lots of desperate people. 

And most of the providers there don’t actually travel between Miami & Ft Lauderdale - even tho they advertise in both cities and make it appear that they do. 
This guy, or anyone similar would be a hard-pass without some way to verify the profile & services.  

Actually, I disagree.  Lots of MF ads don’t have reviews because you have to send it to the masseur and they submit it to the website, which is ridiculous as no review will be fwd unless it’s glowing.  RMasseur usually rejects bad reviews and will not publish them. . 
I’ve done A LOT of masseurs from both sites and don’t submit reviews, for the reasons listed above.  Rarely do I show up and it’s not them, one or two of the older guys have old pics but that’s about the worst from the many I have selected. 
Jesus is on my list and I will report back as soon as I see him.  

2 hours ago, FLJock said:

Lots of MF ads don’t have reviews

I wasn’t referencing MF only -  a provider with no reviews on any of the sites would be a no-go for me, since typically they are on several at once.  

Just too much risk with all the crazy people these days.  We each have our own thresholds for risk-taking tho and I hope he works out well for you.