Hawaii (Honolulu) Options

Mark4133

1 hour ago, Mark4133 said:

Hey guys…anyone have any experience with: 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Heading to Maui and Oahu next month and interested in giving ChristianBrian a try. Otherwise I have my other faves…John in Maui, David in Oahu (used to also be Ian but he’s no longer doing massage) 

Oh Ian was the best of the best!  I cannot compare him to anyone.  He was so special.  I'm glad that I indulged during his NYC visits. I hope he is doing well.  He had the body of a Greek God.

5 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

Oh Ian was the best of the best!  I cannot compare him to anyone.  He was so special.  I'm glad that I indulged during his NYC visits. I hope he is doing well.  He had the body of a Greek God.

How long ago and which Greek god?  🤔

11 hours ago, FLJock said:

How long ago and which Greek god?  🤔

It was Pre-COVID.  Probably 2017-19.  Ian would come to NYC 2x per year and stay at a friend's beautiful apartment in the Wall Street area while the friend was vacationing.  Ian would set-up his massage table and welcome clients into the apartment for a massage.  Ian is so handsome, the body of the best Greek God imaginable with an Aussie accent that just tops off the appeal.  His massage and everything that went along with it are memorable.  I'm glad that I broke the budget and would see him twice when he was in town.  He hinted on his last visit that he may be giving up massage due to getting older and the demands on his body.  I will never forget him.  😍

50 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

It was Pre-COVID.  Probably 2017-19.  Ian would come to NYC 2x per year and stay at a friend's beautiful apartment in the Wall Street area while the friend was vacationing.  Ian would set-up his massage table and welcome clients into the apartment for a massage.  Ian is so handsome, the body of the best Greek God imaginable with an Aussie accent that just tops off the appeal.  His massage and everything that went along with it are memorable.  I'm glad that I broke the budget and would see him twice when he was in town.  He hinted on his last visit that he may be giving up massage due to getting older and the demands on his body.  I will never forget him.  😍

He wasn't high on my radar before but based on your glowing recommendation he is now someone that I would absolutely try, if the chance presented itself.  

Thank you for sharing your experience. 

I ❤️ this site.  

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen Christian a couple times. I would say the massage is pretty solid but not mind blowing, and he's a handsome guy imo. The pictures are accurate.

He's very nice but I find his personality to be a liiiiittle bit awkward. That might be because I am also quite introverted, as I suspect he is. So make of that what you will. And the extras... I wouldn't call them mechanical but they're not carrying a lot of overt enthusiasm either. The equipment is nice at least.

I think twice was probably enough for me but I don't regret trying him out.

Feel free to dm me for more details.

Edited by Oakley07

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2023 at 2:47 AM, Oakley07 said:

I've seen Christian a couple times. I would say the massage is pretty solid but not mind blowing, and he's a handsome guy imo. The pictures are accurate.

He's very nice but I find his personality to be a liiiiittle bit awkward. That might be because I am also quite introverted, as I suspect he is. So make of that what you will. And the extras... I wouldn't call them mechanical but they're not carrying a lot of overt enthusiasm either. The equipment is nice at least.

I think twice was probably enough for me but I don't regret trying him out.

Feel free to dm me for more details.

Spot on. I would describe Christian exactly in the same way, pretty but awkward guy. He has a soft, wispy, detached kind of personality. Pictures are semi-accurate; he goes through phases with his looks (for example, he is currently totally smooth shaven and waxed chest, twinky look). He is well-trained in massage technique, textbook technique. Spa-style therapeutic massage, very little to no sensual elements at all. I think he is priced too high.

David on Oahu is pretty good. Warm, charismatic, sits you down to have a chat first. He looks 10+ years older than his pics, so be prepared for that. It's almost catfish territory; I was a bit taken aback at first. The massage is just ok. He uses very light pressure, more like skin polishing than an invigorating massage. Good sensual.