ANTUANNE in LA

RJW

Hope he's back in WeHo soon. He checks every last box.

I wish he were a little older. 

I get going off the grid for a bit but what does bring him to the other side of the world -- or wherever he is?

I can imagine guys who have tons of money flying him there but then he'd be exclusive so that might not be what's going on. 

I can handle paying up front and no chit chat after; he's beautiful and I'll end up on his table at some point. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, RubMyThighs said:

What changed?

To begin with, he's not nearly as fit/cut.  Still sexy... he carries the extra weight well.

And, in my opinion, he's lost his enthusiasm for the business.  He had a hint of indifference and his execution was much more mechanical (including the sensual part.). He highly controlled even the most basic extras and used that time to discuss upcharges.  My take is that he's become a little full of himself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 1:26 PM, MakeMeCowboy said:

To begin with, he's not nearly as fit/cut.  Still sexy... he carries the extra weight well.

And, in my opinion, he's lost his enthusiasm for the business.  He had a hint of indifference and his execution was much more mechanical (including the sensual part.). He highly controlled even the most basic extras and used that time to discuss upcharges.  My take is that he's become a little full of himself.

oh bummer. I penciled him in as a birthday treat for myself. the reviews on this stud are glowing. MakeMeCowboy, do you think he could have just been having an off night?

Tho the upcharges thing during the massage (is that what happened?) is a major turnoff. 

9 hours ago, starman05 said:

something else has changed, too; now it's "Anttuane" - a subtle name spelling change; all his reviews remain. 

I actually wonder how a masseur does that close his old profile, create a new and kept all the reviews and why does he have to do that lol 

1 hour ago, Hey_Jay said:

I actually wonder how a masseur does that close his old profile, create a new and kept all the reviews and why does he have to do that lol 

I'm thinking more about the 'why' than the how; dude has reviews like I've never seen before but a poster here shared he seems over it

Decisions, decisions 

13 hours ago, starman05 said:

do you think he could have just been having an off night?

I've always been in some sort of sales business, and if I'm having an off-day, I don't schedule client-facing appointments. Of course, if I had the option of collecting my commission up front perhaps I'd keep the appointment! That shiny penny has lost its shine.

5 hours ago, MakeMeCowboy said:

I've always been in some sort of sales business, and if I'm having an off-day, I don't schedule client-facing appointments. Of course, if I had the option of collecting my commission up front perhaps I'd keep the appointment! That shiny penny has lost its shine.

you make an excellent point; a provider canceled on me one time saying he wasn't feeling 100% and he wanted to make sure I had a good time. I thanked him profusely for rescheduling even though I wanted to see him. 

it's difficult to find someone who can fake intimacy for an hour; I'm not talking sex per se just an encounter where you can forget about the world for 60 minutes and feels safe and feel like the whole world doesn't suck.