411 on AmirXXXAmir

kyleham

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 1:08 AM, EVdude said:

Of course it’s all TGTBT… the Amir pics are all over social media and OnlyFans. Another board refers to the guy in the pics as an Israeli Findom Master. Not sure if the RM ad is him looking to push biz to OF, or someone else who’s swiped the pics.

Lots of kids do OF and have a big social media presence...and also do massages on the side. 

$200+ bucks cash and you get off if you're horny, sounds like a win-win.

Out of curiosity, how often do people show up for massages and it's someone obviously, completely different?  Because in all my years, it's happened once, and I walked away. 

On 11/22/2023 at 12:15 PM, FLJock said:

Lots of kids do OF and have a big social media presence...and also do massages on the side. 

$200+ bucks cash and you get off if you're horny, sounds like a win-win.

Out of curiosity, how often do people show up for massages and it's someone obviously, completely different?  Because in all my years, it's happened once, and I walked away. 

Three times in my career I’ve showed up and the provider was a different person than in the ad. It was flabbergasting, but it “worked,” I guess, since each time, I was so confused that I just went through with it and never came back.

I’ve figured out now how (such as using this site) to reduce the chance of that happening again, but, wow! This profession has enough challenges for providers already. You gotta nerves of steel to greet someone at the door that you’ve catfished!

1 hour ago, Massageislife said:

Three times in my career I’ve showed up and the provider was a different person than in the ad. It was flabbergasting, but it “worked,” I guess, since each time, I was so confused that I just went through with it and never came back.

I've had it happen and few times but I've never been "confused'. I simply apologize and claim to be confused and leave immediately.

There was only one occasion where I hired a young black man in London and the fellow who came to my hotel was a different person, but actually better looking than the photos he posted. In that instance, I was pleasantly surprised by the swap.

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling

5 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I've had it happen and few times but I've never been "confused'. I simply apologize and claim to be confused and leave immediately.

There was only one occasion where I hired a young black man in London and the fellow who came to my hotel was a different person, but actually better looking than the photos he posted. In that instance, I was pleasantly surprised by the swap.

You’re right to have turned right around. You’ve  got more poise than me! Two of the three were attractive enough to me (one of them had a standing ad on Rentmasseur at the same time!), but I’m hoping my present savvy will be enough to avoid this awkward social situation going forward. So far so good.

1 minute ago, Massageislife said:

You’ve  got more poise than me! Two of the three were attractive enough to me

If they are AS attractive as the posted photo ...then fine.

I DO understand the desire for a degree of anonymity for these young men. But I'm paying to spend time with someone who I couldn't likely land on my own at my age..not someone who should be paying ME ! 🙃