When the Masseurs notice you browsed their profile...

So, let's say you are browsing profiles looking for a future massage, or you are simply just browsing out of boredom.  You click on a few of the masseurs to look at their pics and reviews.  The masseur sees that you have looked and send you a message.  Most of the time, the response is a polite, thanks, please let me know if you have any questions.  However, sometimes, the masseurs can act offended that you looked but didn't schedule.  They want "serious inquiries only."  They message you wanting to set up an appointment even if you were not ready to schedule. 

What do you think the browsing etiquette should be? I would be interested for the masseurs that are here to chime in.  Obviously, based on my prior posts, I am a real massage client.  But what if sometimes I am just browsing for the sake of browsing?  I pay a monthly subscription to be able to click on the locked pics.  Should I not be able to get my money's worth for that subscription? Should I not be able to look at all the profiles, even if I don't live in that area?  

Thoughts?  Observations? 

You are behind your screen which means you have no exposure to any sort of physical contact with a masseur that is trying to engage you online. I simply tell a masseur who reaches out to ask to book a session with him that I am simply browsing his profile and will let him know I am interested. Messages typically cease at that point. 

Oh, I do that, too.  I try to be polite and say, thanks for reaching out, but I am just browsing and will get back with them if I am ready to book.  Most will drop it at that.  Some will block me.  A few have lashed out accusing me of not being a legit client, etc.  So that's why I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss.  

You should be able to browse freely.  The massage therapist can engage by saying "hey there, how are you".... You are not obligated to reply back, but if you're interested, obviously you probably would reply back, and that's being kind of the masseur to recognize you viewed their profile.. Nothing more, the decision is all yours😁