Lucasmasse in Miami

FLJock

He had a massage table, so I guess that part was legit.  Pics are very accurate, he's a handsome guy, short(er than me) and slim. 

Started the massage on my legs, which I actually appreciated, mostly hamstrings and calves and a generous rubbing of his bulge on my feet (no complaints from me to start).  15-20 minutes later though he's still massaging my legs 😒  

Finally after some light upper back and glutes I turned over and he starts the sensual portion of the session pretty quickly.  When I'm at full attention he offers to help for a little extra.  Mind you, the session was $150 for 45mins, yes I know, but I'm a sucker for a pretty face sometimes.   So I asked if he was seriously going to charge an xtra $50 to finish something he started, on top of what was already a very pricey session, and considering I had asked him to confirm his rate before booking.  I left happy, on the house...but not really.

I get it, he's just trying to make a living and we kind of hit it off, so I thought about going back for a second session with all the xtras but that's on hold for right now.  

upsells after you're already, ahem, paying attention drive me bananas. 

It's a tough call; I prefer a solid massuer who knows what he's doing and charges a rate he can live with and if there's any chemistry between us, yay! 

If you hit it off and this time you know what you're getting into and you don't have anyone else then, sure; I have had some pretty empty experiences over the years. Then, COVID hit and there was no intimacy on any level in my life for years. Even now it's risky to go out there. But..if a little happiness comes along, however brief, I think we owe it to ourselves to go for it. 

22 minutes ago, starman05 said:

upsells after you're already, ahem, paying attention drive me bananas. 

It's a tough call; I prefer a solid massuer who knows what he's doing and charges a rate he can live with and if there's any chemistry between us, yay! 

If you hit it off and this time you know what you're getting into and you don't have anyone else then, sure; I have had some pretty empty experiences over the years. Then, COVID hit and there was no intimacy on any level in my life for years. Even now it's risky to go out there. But..if a little happiness comes along, however brief, I think we owe it to ourselves to go for it. 

I agree with everything you said.  Problem is I'm not sure how different a second session would be if I go in paying for X experience...I kind of prefer to have a set price and if things happen organically because there's chemistry then I'm all for it.  I do try to tip accordingly for extras, assuming of course I got what the ad is for, a decent massage experience.

4 minutes ago, FLJock said:

I agree with everything you said.  Problem is I'm not sure how different a second session would be if I go in paying for X experience...I kind of prefer to have a set price and if things happen organically because there's chemistry then I'm all for it.  I do try to tip accordingly for extras, assuming of course I got what the ad is for, a decent massage experience.

but isn't it different now in that you know what to expect? 

not trying to champion either seeing him again or not....and I am hesitant to ever confirm anything in text that's too specific but sometimes I might say, 'what we did last time was great; does that all (meaning expectations and fee) work for you?' 

But even if I were to agree to an upsell midway through I might not repeat. That leaves a bad taste - so to speak. I've had too many fortuante instances where chemistry takes over. 

I GET what this exchange is with providers. But...if I can fool myself into thinking just for the moment that this is something organic....well, why not.