G Man Spa

aquariaman

• 3 weeks later...

That's great to hear, gdgd85. I was also at G Man a few weeks back and did a body scrub + massage. I had asked for Andy and he traveled from W to accommodate because I wanted to body scrub. Body scrub room is new and nice but I prefer the tub style rather than a being on a massage table. It was nice and sensual. Massage was solid. Agreed that facility is newer and descent but similar style to most in NYC.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just went to g man spa on w 18st because my regular guy Peter at renew york spa was not available . Anyway I needed it and I’ve never been here before so I was curious plus I like Andy from W (I believe he is one of the owners). Upon entry Kai who is a young and good looking Asian assisted me. He seemed to be the only one available when I got there just before 12. The place is nice and in a good location  . The massage with Kai was generic at best. The beginning of the massage was promising because he started with my legs which I love but it then progressed into a somewhat impro deep massage with no oil or lotion which was hurting my skin but still bearable and didn’t go on for too long . The oil/lotion came at some point and the unimpressive stroking continued . He had to use the adjacent bathroom hot water faucet to wipe off the oil and still the towels were cold. Anything but relaxing. Luckily at the beginning I told him he could do 60min or 90 and he chose 60. I left an almost 200% tip (also because he didn’t have change) and I do usually tip very well in the hope that they might remember me next time and be more inspired to please. There was some attempt at sensual once I turned over but even that was totally mechanical and uninspiring. I left feeling like I didn’t get a massage and I just wasted money and time . I might give it another try … I still wish massage places in New York had older more experienced masseurs in general . 

6 minutes ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

I just went to g man spa on w 18st because my regular guy Peter at renew york spa was not available . Anyway I needed it and I’ve never been here before so I was curious plus I like Andy from W (I believe he is one of the owners). Upon entry Kai who is a young and good looking Asian assisted me. He seemed to be the only one available when I got there just before 12. The place is nice and in a good location  . The massage with Kai was generic at best. The beginning of the massage was promising because he started with my legs which I love but it then progressed into a somewhat impro deep massage with no oil or lotion which was hurting my skin but still bearable and didn’t go on for too long . The oil/lotion came at some point and the unimpressive stroking continued . He had to use the adjacent bathroom hot water faucet to wipe off the oil and still the towels were cold. Anything but relaxing. Luckily at the beginning I told him he could do 60min or 90 and he chose 60. I left an almost 200% tip (also because he didn’t have change) and I do usually tip very well in the hope that they might remember me next time and be more inspired to please. There was some attempt at sensual once I turned over but even that was totally mechanical and uninspiring. I left feeling like I didn’t get a massage and I just wasted money and time . I might give it another try … I still wish massage places in New York had older more experienced masseurs in general . 

You were too generous!  After such an uninspiring massage, you are unlikely to go back and ask for him again so you should have given no more than a 50% tip and saved the rest for an inspiring massage where the masseur will aim to please you.  

15 minutes ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

Wow, very nice of you, but personally I think was a mistake to leave that much tip. Now he, and others he tells, will expect this kind of tip moving forward. As it is some of them already get annoyed when it’s not a huge gratuity like that. Just me experience and opinion 🤷🏻‍♂️

I went over the weekend and had a not great experience. I won't name names but a "big tip" was brought up within the first 5 minutes of the massage and things got worse from there. I couldn't wait for my session to be over. The place looked clean and new enough, but it put a really bad taste in my mouth, in more ways than one. 

Because maybe some guys don't care or wouldn't mind, and maybe it was a YMMV situation. I don't need to ruin someone's job over my singular bad experience knowing how many guys read these boards before making a booking. If you want to know I'm happy to personally DM you.