Any info on Patrick PDX (Portland), coming to Dallas soon?

BigNoiseDallas

I searched for info on this provider but couldn't find anything. I texted him Sunday evening (about 8:45 p.m. his time) and asked if he is able to provide 4-hand service on his Texas swing (he arrives in Austin at the end of the week). He showed as "Available Now" on rentmasseur but hasn't replied yet (it's been 24 hours, and the message was not marked as delivered or read). Has anyone here tried him, or did I miss any previous feedback? I've run into this situation before where a provider takes more than 24 hours to respond. Any opinion on how much longer I should wait before I follow up? Thanks!

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I had a fantastic session with him and his partner on a previous trip last year to Dallas.  It quickly turned into more of a play session than a massage session but it was tons of fun.  Money is a bit tight at the moment otherwise I would have booked them again on this trip.

6 hours ago, Torzan said:

I had a fantastic session with him and his partner on a previous trip last year to Dallas.  It quickly turned into more of a play session than a massage session but it was tons of fun.  Money is a bit tight at the moment otherwise I would have booked them again on this trip.

Yep, they're hot! He texted back about 36 hours later and over the next couple of days we exchanged texts about rates, timing, etc. -- then he quoted me their price for an hour, and it was NOT in my budget. I thought I had mis-read the text, but I didn't. It's a moot point -- he let me know today that they cancelled the trip. I wonder if it's because they didn't generate a lot of interest or appointments because their rates are so high.

• 2 months later...