Professional LMT from RentMasseur

jazzfan

BUYER BEWARE!!!  Saw this person's ad today while in Chicago.  Contacted him via text.  He required pre-payment, which I did against my better judgement.  Showed up at his home at the agreed to time.  Let him know that I was in the lobby.  No response.  After 20min, I left.  No contact from all all day.  Called the hotel; no one is registered there under that name.  Attempted to get $$$ back to no avail, of course.  Again, BUYER, BEWARE.  Goes by 'Jorge Diaz'.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

8 hours ago, jazzfan said:

BUYER BEWARE!!!  Saw this person's ad today while in Chicago.  Contacted him via text.  He required pre-payment, which I did against my better judgement.  Showed up at his home at the agreed to time.  Let him know that I was in the lobby.  No response.  After 20min, I left.  No contact from all all day.  Called the hotel; no one is registered there under that name.  Attempted to get $$$ back to no avail, of course.  Again, BUYER, BEWARE.  Goes by 'Jorge Diaz'.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

See this thread on deposits that began yesterday: 

As a rule of thumb, I never pay a deposit on in or outcalls and I am a firm believer that no one should pay a deposit for a massage.  

12 hours ago, EVdude said:

Bummer Man! Try reporting him to RM.

He’s Georgia based on Rent.Men

https://rent.men/ProfessionalLMT

Tried to submit a review on Rent Masseur, but it was rejected because I hadn't been in touch with him via the website.  Nonetheless sent a message asking that all of the IP addresses of his many reviews be checked....many recent reviews all came on the same day.  Will see what happens.  Again, hope that no one else suffers the same fate.

4 hours ago, dctraveler said:

See this thread on deposits that began yesterday: 

As a rule of thumb, I never pay a deposit on in or outcalls and I am a firm believer that no one should pay a deposit for a massage.  

It was a moment of weakness and I got sucked in by the numerous reviews that he APPEARED to have.  I thought that gave me some comfort that he was real, but have found out that this is not the case.  My loss....LITERALLY.

10 minutes ago, jazzfan said:

Tried to submit a review on Rent Masseur, but it was rejected because I hadn't been in touch with him via the website.  Nonetheless sent a message asking that all of the IP addresses of his many reviews be checked....many recent reviews all came on the same day.  Will see what happens.  Again, hope that no one else suffers the same fate.

Rent Masseur is going to investigate the numerous reviews.  Hope that that comes to something. 

3 hours ago, jazzfan said:

It was a moment of weakness and I got sucked in by the numerous reviews that he APPEARED to have.  I thought that gave me some comfort that he was real, but have found out that this is not the case.  My loss....LITERALLY.

I hear you loud and clear. I hope your reporting it to RM leads to some sort of an effective outcome. Hate it when masseurs scam customers and steal their money.

I always like to remind myself that if a spa of a high end hotel does not require deposits for an appointment, then no masseurs have the right to request it, no matter how great or amazing they may seem. 

On 9/17/2023 at 8:38 PM, chirob said:

Just saw him on Grindr. He's probably in Boystown spending some of your money on a Slushies type of alcoholic beverage. When I "explored" a certain establishment, his photos came up as first.

Sigh....I hope that he gets tipsy, trips in a pothole and sprains his right ankle.

• 3 months later...
On 1/8/2024 at 2:33 PM, Wanderoz said:

Note to members;  Heads up!  (not THAT head!)

He's on tour again, scamming his way across and around the country!

DO TELL WHERE HE IS!!!  (Did you get scammed by this lowlife?)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 3:59 PM, StarQualityLuke said:

How does this work?? 

It's an app from the app store.  You enter the phone number and any information on the owner of the number pops up.