Jean Brazil. New posting. Las Vegas / Palm Springs

chadLA

Gave me a YMMV vibe when I reached out. And when I asked about HE, he did say sure but no touching or nudity allowed. Come appointment time, when I was on his table and we were chatting, I asked about the no touching rule, and he said “it really depends on the person” on his table. But doesn’t do it with everyone. I’m assuming he meant the client’s looks. I said that’s fair.

With my case, I had HE and MT. Massage was maybe a B+. He used 90% of the time with the massage, and final 10% of the time for the ending. During HE, he actually allowed me to touch him. Although, when I asked if he will release, he said no. Note that I hired him when he only had a MF ad, this was many weeks ago maybe a few months, so now seeing he is also on RM (edit: i meant rentmasseur) could probably mean he has more to offer or has changed his openness. Lol

Edited by TracerMain

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

My mileage varied but it was a late-night session in which I was less focused on the massage skill than on connecting to this sweet, sexy guy. And we connected well. He gave a good relaxing massage on a table at my place. He seemed to enjoy my caress on his leg, up his thigh. It was ultimately a very satisfying encounter. 

Edited by RubMyThighs