411 on new AsianBi in LA

tbuzzsaw

6 hours ago, TennisPro35 said:

Bump!  Hopefully a good masseur, i’ll probably book out of RMasseur if massage skills are great. Usually…usually…if they have both accounts it is just the basic extras if booked RMass, which fine. Eye candy and all. 

He has a new rentmen ad out as well.  

Let us know how it goes! As diverse as LA is, we don't often see Indonesian guys on the platform!

I got the same quote.  I might (and will) ask directly, via text, if MT, MN, HE and more is included.  But, knowing that he does not have therapeutic in the massage style option and only sensual/erotic checked (and a RMen account) then perhaps all are included, excluding “that”/fs.   

Reporting!

Saw him last night. Therapeutic was not selected in his profile — so the massage was a deeper swedish-esque motion. A case of “Rmen advertising on RMasseur” situation.  He tries.  A bit chatty but friendly. Oh, it was a bed massage at a Koreatown hotel. Traveller. A bit naive and a new transplant from his country but that is not what I am reviewing. 

What i mentioned above in my earlier post — all yes. Everything but FS. 

The pictures are him BUT the face in the photos are super (smoothly) filtered. Body was awesome - the pics are true. Oh, not 5’10”.  Maybe 5’8” at most? Not sure but he does not look 5’10”.

It’s him though so it’s not 100% catfish. He looks early 30’s but when we started talking and his mannerisms … ah yes, late 20’s.  And I was correct. 

English is not his strong suit so please talk slowly in person to him.  And he smokes.  I smoke as well so that wasn’t a problem.  Just ask him “do you smoke? Yes? Do you mind brushing your teeth first or chew gum?” if kissing is an ok activity for you.  

You take what it is and what it can only be. 

*moderators, if I mentioned something that is not allowed, please let me know and I will edit the post*

Edited by TennisPro35

1 hour ago, Love2GetMassaged said:

I wonder why he claims to be Portuguese in his ad!  Last I checked, Indonesia and Portugal are worlds apart.

And FWIW, I contacted him and I can confirm that English is definitely not his strong suit!

That same argument could be said about the Dutch.  Indonesia was called the Dutch Indies.  They are also worlds apart so....

5 hours ago, Love2GetMassaged said:

I wonder why he claims to be Portuguese in his ad!  Last I checked, Indonesia and Portugal are worlds apart.

And FWIW, I contacted him and I can confirm that English is definitely not his strong suit!

Indonesia and Portugal shared a land border until 1975, on the island of Timor.