Kevin in Philadelphia

spacecowboy

Hi gang,

There are some older threads on this masseur based in Philly - all seemingly from 2019 and some even older ones that I can't access.  I get that he is/was primarily therapeutic.  However, just wondered if anyone had any recent experience that they would wish to share.  I will spending some time in Philly and don't mind a really good therapeutic massage, but curious what the current state of play was.

TIA!

78078_1687213926_bvkhw2pg28.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/29297/

7 hours ago, Devon said:

He definitely does sensual now, but not erotic. It is a little more money but still appropriately priced.  He has a great body.  His therapeutic part is incredible. (Deep and thorough).  He is very well trained.  The sensual part is at the end rather than throughout.  

I second everything said here. I’ve seen Kevin twice and this assessment is spot on. 

On 9/6/2023 at 9:02 AM, Devon said:

He definitely does sensual now, but not erotic. It is a little more money but still appropriately priced.  He has a great body.  His therapeutic part is incredible. (Deep and thorough).  He is very well trained.  The sensual part is at the end rather than throughout.  

How much in total, if you don't mind? Thanks!