411 on Adam Taylor in dc?

utah797979

49 minutes ago, UpAndDown333 said:

Been chatting with him.  Nice guy, sent me a face pic and he's very handsome too.  Rate of $300 for incall, which tracks for DC.  Only here for the month of September.  Am gonna take the plunge soon!

Remember to provide some feedback here after you've dried off from your plunge.🙂

Alright, I did take the plunge and just left his place. 

Very very sexy guy. Insane body. Quite sweet. But by his own admission somewhat shy and bashful. Wasn’t the throw down passionate encounter I expected. Ended up being kinda chill, sweet, intimate. And actually want I needed. Felt like hanging out with a boyfriend. 

I’ll hire him again and see if it’s any different after having met once. Definitely enjoyed myself 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2023 at 3:12 PM, UpAndDown333 said:

Been chatting with him.  Nice guy, sent me a face pic and he's very handsome too.  Rate of $300 for incall, which tracks for DC.  Only here for the month of September.  Am gonna take the plunge soon!

His ad is still up - did he extend his stay in DC? :) And does anyone know what he charges for massage?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FYI - when I met with Roald Ekberg while he was here in DC, he told me that Adam_Tayler is his brother. Biological brother.

I mentioned that I had been to the place Roald was renting before and that I'd met with a cute Czech guy. "That's my brother!" "Brother brother? Like biological?" "Yes!"