Looking for the best deep tissue NYC has to offer

WallaDude

I’d like to think of myself as a connoisseur of deep tissue massages. If it doesn’t hurt, if I’m not whimpering, it’s not firm/deep enough. With that said I’d like to recommend GreenStar. Massages lean more towards therapeutic but it’s oh so good!

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

• 2 months later...
On 9/1/2023 at 5:59 PM, cj2001 said:

SamGL is my fav for deep tissue. Also very sensual/ erotic. (And just really handsome and se*y.) But I need to figure out how to better balance the two. Sometimes it's 50m of massage and not quite enough of the rest and sometimes more like half and half. I assume depending on his mood as my signals are usually consistent.

I would concur.  Samer / SamGL is by far my favorite provider for deep tissue massage.  I have been seeing him for about 2 years now.  His ratio of massage to playtime can vary wildly.  I find it exciting not knowing how the experience with him will unfold - anything can happen anytime.  In that aspect, he reminds me of the former Anthony Breioc aka Jay Anthony, who is now making a come back of sorts.  He was entirely unpredictable.  To me, as a repeat client, it is more fun that way.  The same scenario over and over again could get boring - no matter how well the service is delivered.  

3 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

I would concur.  Samer / SamGL is by far my favorite provider for deep tissue massage.  I have been seeing him for about 2 years now.  His ratio of massage to playtime can vary wildly.  I find it exciting not knowing how the experience with him will unfold - anything can happen anytime.  In that aspect, he reminds me of the former Anthony Breioc aka Jay Anthony, who is now making a come back of sorts.  He was entirely unpredictable.  To me, as a repeat client, it is more fun that way.  The same scenario over and over again could get boring - no matter how well the service is delivered.  

He's been on my list and I plan to try him out asap. On your other note, does Jay Anthony have a current ad up somewhere?

Have not seen this thread before. I admire Alex.Blessings for speaking up and addressing client dissatisfaction. That's the mark of a true professional. Most money-grabbers, as I like to call them, don't care. It takes a lot of integrity and self-respect to stand up for yourself, especially in an environment where anonymous people can say whatever they want.

Of course, I can't imagine anyone wanting to "prove" their appointment on a board like this. Some crazy people out there can do great harm once they know your identity. It's not easy to criticize out in the open these days. Was it ever easy?

IMO, Alex has an amazing body, and there's no lacking of photos, information, or a nice smile. Judging by his table set-up, he takes his work seriously. Does anyone know if he is licensed? Does his table offer an adjustable headrest?

It's impossible to expect every customer to be satisfied every time. No one is perfect. I do like when a service provider cares about what his clients are saying. Thank you, Alex.