P E C S ( which forum ? )

Good morning everyone! Being  sort of new to the forum(s) again and in the spirit of not violating rules and norms, I'd like to ask about where to post what.

I'd like to post some photos of my chest and abdomen and gather some "test market analysis" 🧐😂 I've posted on other platforms with the same query... hirsute vs glabrous but I'd really appreciate feedback from the forum(s) here and also in which forum such a question 🙋🏻‍♂️ should be posted in ( photos ) 

Thank you kindly in advance 🥰

Danny aka Vin Marco 

Edited by V_Marco

I would recommend posting those everywhere - each forum and all of our personal inboxes ;)

But in all seriousness, perhaps in either The Lounge, Questions About Hiring, Public Galleries or here in the Deli?  Maybe the Deli would provide the most exposure and opportunities for feedback.... just a thought.

3 minutes ago, CuriousByNature said:

I would recommend posting those everywhere - each forum and all of our personal inboxes ;)

But in all seriousness, perhaps in either The Lounge, Questions About Hiring, Public Galleries or here in the Deli?  Maybe the Deli would provide the most exposure and opportunities for feedback.... just a thought.

Thank you 🙏🏽 kindly 🥰 Much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I hope to get your opinion on to hair or not to hair. For whatever it's worth, I didn't shave 🪒 during the pandemic and this last hairy spell has been going on since October and I'm itching for a change and or leave it be until I'm totally 💯 shredded by this coming October. Target 🎯 date late oct :)

1 hour ago, ICTJOCK said:

I've noticed that if you post incorrectly the moderators will put the thread in the correct "department".    Happy to give input!

Thank you 🙏🏽 

It seems to me that if a client can solicit opinions about a provider, a provider should be able to solicit opinions about himself (and his god-like awesome ripped torso … hi, Danny! 💪🏻😘)

Also: what CuriousByNature said!

Edited by myophile

14 minutes ago, myophile said:

It seems to me that if a client can solicit opinions about a provider, a provider should be able to solicit opinions about himself (and his god-like awesome ripped torso … hi, Danny! 💪🏻😘)

Also: what CuriousByNature said!

Thank you my guy 🙏🏽🫂😘

7 hours ago, V_Marco said:

Good morning everyone! Being  sort of new to the forum(s) again and in the spirit of not violating rules and norms, I'd like to ask about where to post what.

I'd like to post some photos of my chest and abdomen and gather some "test market analysis" 🧐😂 I've posted on other platforms with the same query... hirsute vs glabrous but I'd really appreciate feedback from the forum(s) here and also in which forum such a question 🙋🏻‍♂️ should be posted in ( photos ) 

Thank you kindly in advance 🥰

Danny aka Vin Marco 

I am sure those photos will be appreciated in which forum they land.  Please write the title in capital letters so I do not miss it.  As to the hair vs smooth debate, how long does it take to grow the chest hair back to the quality that you like.  It seems to me that on the few occasions that I shaved my chest, it took about 2 weeks to re fur the area.  

2 minutes ago, purplekow said:

I am sure those photos will be appreciated in which forum they land.  Please write the title in capital letters so I do not miss it.  As to the hair vs smooth debate, how long does it take to grow the chest hair back to the quality that you like.  It seems to me that on the few occasions that I shaved my chest, it took about 2 weeks to re fur the area.  

Thanks Doc!!!!! It takes quite a bit of time for the crops to cum in... I used to refuse to grow it out even at the request of many... for the last few years I've given in to the advice doled by many and as a result spent at least 4-6 months with chest and abdominal hair. LUCKILY, for me my hair patterns grow in such a pattern that accentuates the valleys and doesn't obstruct abdominal definition. 
This will almost mark a full year of no shaving 🪒 

4 minutes ago, LA90046 said:

I would very much like to see that. 

Like, VERY much.  🤤

Thank you 😊 I'll post me both in glabrous and hirsute state. I'll not be offended in the slightest in what people prefer. I enjoy both but actually I enjoy hairy when I'm at my most defined as counterintuitive as that may sound.