CubanMssg on Scruff in NYC

ShortCutie7

Has anyone experienced him?  Insanely hot pics on Scruff and his linked Instagram but I can’t find anything elsewhere.  I’ve never gotten a massage or used the services of a provider before, so I want to make sure my first experience is as safe/satisfying as possible.

14 hours ago, ShortCutie7 said:

Has anyone experienced him?  Insanely hot pics on Scruff and his linked Instagram but I can’t find anything elsewhere.  I’ve never gotten a massage or used the services of a provider before, so I want to make sure my first experience is as safe/satisfying as possible.

Any link?

On 8/23/2023 at 6:29 PM, ShortCutie7 said:

I strongly encourage you to read through reviews on the forum and choose an established and recommended provider for your first time. I've been getting massage for years and even I am careful about hiring off the apps. Not to say I don't but your likelihood of a dud increases exponentially. This forum exists for you.

On 8/26/2023 at 10:32 AM, guyfouryou said:

I strongly encourage you to read through reviews on the forum and choose an established and recommended provider for your first time. I've been getting massage for years and even I am careful about hiring off the apps. Not to say I don't but your likelihood of a dud increases exponentially. This forum exists for you.

Thank you, that is great advice!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...