411 and appropriateness of Kashiiiee

colonexstacy

I don't know what others might think of this and unless I am missing something with the current culture I just don't think this is appropriate for her to be on rentmasseur.

She told me she identifies as trans and considers herself a woman and I said well this is a site where men hire men. Then she told me she's a man. Anyhow it's interesting Kash is in her name. She even changed the spelling of our national pastime from a c to an h. lol

I support the dignity of everyone having the right to be who they are and engage their life as they see fit. And I know there has been a lot of debate really recently about trans people entering sports for the gender that they were not originally assigned at birth. Good god I'm trying to say this right. But shouldn't rentmen and rentmasseur be men for men? I would think and hope. And are we to the point that on these sites we have to discern and discuss what is a man? I'm in my late 60s and I'm trying not to be out of touch but this ad just doesK not sit well with me.

197244_1670424676_k6pkesbsqf.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I've seen here locally, I was bothered by it by for a second, maybe because I wasn't attracted to her, but then remembered not everything is about me.  I'm sure there are people who are into it, and if RM allows it then I'm OK with it.

I had never been (knowingly) attracted to a trans-man or woman before but there was this FTM a few weeks ago in LA I think, that wow, he was gorgeous.  

On 8/21/2023 at 12:52 PM, colonexstacy said:

I don't know what others might think of this and unless I am missing something with the current culture I just don't think this is appropriate for her to be on rentmasseur.

She told me she identifies as trans and considers herself a woman and I said well this is a site where men hire men. Then she told me she's a man. Anyhow it's interesting Kash is in her name. She even changed the spelling of our national pastime from a c to an h. lol

I support the dignity of everyone having the right to be who they are and engage their life as they see fit. And I know there has been a lot of debate really recently about trans people entering sports for the gender that they were not originally assigned at birth. Good god I'm trying to say this right. But shouldn't rentmen and rentmasseur be men for men? I would think and hope. And are we to the point that on these sites we have to discern and discuss what is a man? I'm in my late 60s and I'm trying not to be out of touch but this ad just doesK not sit well with me.

197244_1670424676_k6pkesbsqf.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Dear marc in calif....why do you bother to read anything i post.... you always hit the emoji with the eye roll. I find you condescending hoping at the same time that you experience the ridicule you subject.  Now please be someone who adds positivity.....dont drag me down unless you are fabulous in drag. I anticipate a response in which you will abject yourself in same past tone with my dear self.