Phone sessions

JNY

2 hours ago, JNY said:

Does anyone have experience with providers who do phone sessions? Any suggestions for providers who do this?

Phone sessions? Don’t you have an iPhone so you can FaceTime the provider?

On 8/21/2023 at 12:04 AM, NJF said:

Yes. FaceTime would be fine. Or even just audio. I haven’t seen many providers offer that.

• 3 months later...
On 8/20/2023 at 9:41 PM, JNY said:

Does anyone have experience with providers who do phone sessions? Any suggestions for providers who do this?

On 8/21/2023 at 12:04 AM, NJF said:

On 8/23/2023 at 12:41 PM, edinbrooklyn said:

It was big in the 90s. Phone sex. Time and the tide . . .  

2623264.gif

I do it for clients from time to time. Sexting and/or phone. I charge the same rates as I do for massage, starting at a half hour. Can’t say it’s popular, but for a few it really works well.

Some clients way overextend their welcome via text or phone. They typically want to indulge their fantasies rather than simply arrange some details for an in person session, so I offer phone sex and sexting as options for them to keep going. It either cuts off the bs right there, or sometimes a client finds value in demanding my time and goes for it. It’s a great natural filter to find out who is serious about what they want and who just wants to take advantage of me for a free phone/text jerk off session. Apparently they find value in it but aren’t willing to pay. Charging for my time helps them value my time as much as I do.