Nick nyc

Occhiverdi

Hi guys

so, yesterday I decided to try Nick and understand if all his 5 star reviews were accurate and real. Well… the answer is YES. The whole experience was pure bliss from beginning to end. Super easy to set it up. Conveniently located. Immaculate place. True therapeutic understanding and experience. Lots of interaction. And Nick is really handsome and overall very nice guy. 

184291_1646773489_gzcjzkksjh.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

7 hours ago, Occhiverdi said:

Hi guys

so, yesterday I decided to try Nick and understand if all his 5 star reviews were accurate and real. Well… the answer is YES. The whole experience was pure bliss from beginning to end. Super easy to set it up. Conveniently located. Immaculate place. True therapeutic understanding and experience. Lots of interaction. And Nick is really handsome and overall very nice guy. 

184291_1646773489_gzcjzkksjh.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Sensual or erotic? And is it okay to ask/mention how much the fee was? I'm still uncertain about what we can post on the new forum, since now reviews are okay...

What a chest on him! I don't have access to his private pics but they look raunchy even in the blurred mini previews. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 4:44 PM, deepplease said:

He quoted me $270 for 90min therapeutic only and that was with a 1st time discount.  Too rich for me.  His pics are incredibly hot . 

A different type of massage must be $300?

Here's what he told me in November:

"I am a professional licensed Massage Therapist, I do full 60 mins long therapeutic massage (full body, deep tissue, acupressure, foot massage, hot oil & towel therapy and Yoga stretching) for 250 (Venmo/cash).
90 mins full body session for 330

Erotic massage rate-
(50 additional)-

Host in Hells Kitchen(43/8) with Private fully equipped massage table studio."  At the time he was also offering a $40 discount, so I took the 90 minute erotic.

Some of his pics are a bit out of date.  Last pic on RMasseur is probably most current.  Massage and erotic extras are both excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Nick this afternoon. Super easy to book at a moment's notice. He was flexible with timing, I arrived about 15 minutes late because of cross town traffic. Nick couldn't have been nicer. Talented trained massage with the addition of Thai stretching, which I really appreciated after a long cross country flight.  I arrived stressed, left relaxed, and Happy.  Don't miss out on this treasure. He is a genuine handsome and charming guy. 

• 1 month later...

I have seen Nick now 3 or 4 times.  From a purely therapeutic point of view, he is one of the best.  He clearly is well-trained and, as he also is a yoga instructor, has a great knowledge of the body.  His bodywork includes amazing stretches, many of which he manipulates with his own body.  

He was more gorgeous if anything in person - the comment about filters is way off base - rather intense in an upbeat kind of way, extremely warm and gregarious.  He made me comfortable immediately and I found him quite charming.  His body is beautiful, super toned from yoga, perhaps a little too lean for my ultimate taste and unfortunately he shaves his beautiful chest hair so that what remains is a bit rough.  He provides the best extras of any masseur I’ve used and they feel motivated by real desire on his part.  (I was late 50’s and not in perfect shape when we met.)   He provides not only a thorough therapeutic massage experience, but also one feels absolutely made love to in the most sensual and loving manner one can imagine from a professional.  Charming accent.  Very bright guy.  Voice a little too loud and on my last visit I found both that and his relentlessly energetic affect a bit overpowering.  But I highly recommend him, especially for those of us who swoon over darker complected men and love a good kisser.  Now, if only he’s let his chest hair run wild!