Rob_xl in NYC

kaboom35

It depends on how you define “recent.”  If within 3 years counts then you may find my account helpful.

I met Rob sometime around the fall of 2020 (I remember it was during that time frame because we discussed the impending presidential election and the Orange One’s re-election chances).  Rob performed as expected and I enjoyed myself, although it wasn’t mind-blowing or anything.  To be fair, my best experiences with providers tend to be after several sessions with them where we’ve built up a chemistry or rapport, and it’s hard to duplicate that in an initial 1-hour meeting.  If you ask me specific questions in a private message, I’ll do my best to recall the details.

I've always wanted to meet him. We texted back and forth before the pandemic but haven't been back since.

He was great at communicating and seemed sincere. He was also open about his personal life which I appreciated as it made him seem more relateable.

I saw RobXL a half dozen times between 2019 and 2022. So yeah, it’s been a year since I last saw him. But only because I felt like trying out some new talent, that’s all. He was always a good experience, and fucked me just the way(s) I like it. Sexy guy, and a nice guy, too. My two cents. 

• 1 month later...