Enzoy on RM - Visiting LA - BEWARE

timj

I had the rare experience of having a very bad experience with a provider tonight. An erotic masseur on RentMasseur going by Enzoy. 

The long and the short of it is that he actually hit me up on Grindr, said he'd like to top me among other things and to text him. When I did text him, it was a bait and switch. He's an erotic masseur and was offering his services. I said well, I love a good massage, but do you still want to make out and top? He said yes. So fuck it, it was a bait and switch, but his pix were cute. And as it had so happened, this was a guy I'd seen days ago on the RM platform. There was no ambiguity whatsoever. The terms were even more clear and graphic than I am being here. He sent me dick pics and told me he was into it. Halfway through on his massage table, he informs me it'll be an ADDITIONAL $200 bucks to do the things we had already discussed in detail and agreed to. I asked him to repeat himself and he did. I said well that's not what we agreed to, and I'm sorry but that doesn't work for me. And I got up and got dressed.

I have literally never posted a negative review on any platform about a provider. Until tonight. And I noticed that right under mine, another negative review with some similar plot points had appeared as well.  Enzoy wrote a bizarre and convoluted response to my review that didn't make a ton of sense, but I wanted to warn others away from this abject mess. It's not worth it. I dig a cute a Asian guy like this (although his pix are a little outdated as well), but I do not like a bait and switch. I suspect no one does. Avoid like the plague.

232427_1691139396_99x7rgk98s.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Edited by timj

• 6 months later...

I just saw your review on Rentmasseur because I noticed Enzoy's ad in my area and am interested in him.  (I assume it's your review since the experience sounds too similar to be someone else and it was posted on the same date you posted here.) 

I can understand being upset that a provider hits you up on a platform like Grindr acting like they are into you when in fact they are looking for business, but I would urge anyone who is considering hiring Enzoy to look at the review and Enzoy's response on Rentmasseur.  I didn't find his response to be nonsensical, and I'm not sure how you can get a massage for the better part of the hour and only pay $50 unless you're somewhere outside of the USA where the cost of living is a lot lower.  It isn't really clear from your review what you discussed paying for full service, but I assume it wasn't $50.  Did he want $250 for full service, or did you short him his fee (as he alleges) and he wanted a lot more than that for full service?

Note that this guy advertises on both Rentmen and Rentmasseur and given this client's expectation, it makes sense it was posted in the Deli despite it referencing the guy's name on Rentmasseur.  His Rentmen link is https://rentmen.eu/The_enzo

On 2/17/2024 at 8:37 AM, maninsoma said:

I just saw your review on Rentmasseur because I noticed Enzoy's ad in my area and am interested in him.  (I assume it's your review since the experience sounds too similar to be someone else and it was posted on the same date you posted here.) 

I can understand being upset that a provider hits you up on a platform like Grindr acting like they are into you when in fact they are looking for business, but I would urge anyone who is considering hiring Enzoy to look at the review and Enzoy's response on Rentmasseur.  I didn't find his response to be nonsensical, and I'm not sure how you can get a massage for the better part of the hour and only pay $50 unless you're somewhere outside of the USA where the cost of living is a lot lower.  It isn't really clear from your review what you discussed paying for full service, but I assume it wasn't $50.  Did he want $250 for full service, or did you short him his fee (as he alleges) and he wanted a lot more than that for full service?

Note that this guy advertises on both Rentmen and Rentmasseur and given this client's expectation, it makes sense it was posted in the Deli despite it referencing the guy's name on Rentmasseur.  His Rentmen link is https://rentmen.eu/The_enzo

Mostly because we’ve specifically been admonished not to, I’m obviously not going litigate the details what he agreed to prior to the meeting. But it was a total bait and switch. That’s all you really need to know. It wasn’t unclear. It was an agreement for x to happen at a specific dollar amount. He waited until partway through the session that, on second thought, the only way he was going to honor our agreement was for me to pay exponentially more money. He does this while I’m naked on his table. I’ve never had this experience with any other provider. Ever. And would not post such a thing for sport. There was no misunderstanding. He straightup lied, and then tried to get a LOT more money from me. While I was there naked. It was humiliating. Honestly, a personal all-time worst moment for me. And for the record, not that it should matter with a pro AT ALL, but I’m a muscular guy in good shape. This was clearly a little scam he ran. And apparently other guys were to ashamed and just rolled with it. But I’m not one of those guys. Hopefully he learned a lesson or two from the experience, and maybe he’s more aboveboard now. If you want to roll those dice, have at it. I get nothing from trying to warn others of my experience with this guy’s objectively horrifying behavior.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing @timj and I’m sorry that happened to you… Can you please tell us the amount you agreed to before hand and how much you wanted when you were on the table? I think that would clarify things.