NY Bearded Masseur

Massageislife

/ˌfôrˈtwen(t)ē/
noun
INFORMALUS
noun: 4-20
  1. used to refer to marijuana or to the act of smoking marijuana.
    "a 420-friendly hotel"
    • April 20th (4/20), considered as an occasion for smoking or celebrating the smoking of marijuana.
      "thousands of marijuana smokers converged on Hippie Hill for the annual 420 celebration"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this guy. His name is Alex. He's tall, handsome and gives a great long lasting massage. I've seen him 4 times. Not a clock watcher. Super sweet and considerate.  BUT and it could be a dealbreaker. He's straight as an arrow. Does not do erotic.  Just sensual.  He just strikes me as someone very comfortable with their body. And uses his whole perfect body too. I'm older (64) and he makes me feel young lol. I've seen other people write bad reviews for him so take that into consideration. He's kinda just a big sweet stoner who gives an amazing super long massage. Very low key. Sexy voice. Best to just call him. First time i did he was at my house in 30. Very into 420 and so am I so perfect for me. YMMV. 

rfect

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know Alex. He is constantly on the move. I believe massage is third in line after his full time job and a business he's building.  He's a great guy and gives a great massage but yes super hard to get in touch with. 

Text him on the site cuz I know he reads those. Or call him. Also he has more avail at night. I've had about 10 massages from him and he's my go-to guy. Oh and he loves 420. :)