411 on MuscleJer in LA

jrk69

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 5:22 AM, wallnut said:

He seems to be on the pricy side. One of the RM reviews listed him as charging $250 for a 60-minute session. 

This thread would suggest that to be half the cost of the "new" standard. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw MuscleJer. He lives up to his name. Super hot muscle boy. But massagewise not so great. He asked if I really want him to bring the table, which sjould have been my first clue that this would not go as well as I hoped. He brought cheap hand lotion so I gave him something better to use. It was 95 degrees out but his face cradle had fur, so I swapped it out for a sheet. His technique was lacking and since the table was so high I couldn’t actually access his cock, I led us to the bed and sucked him while I made him flex for me. When he jacked me off and I started to doze he woke me immediately, oddly concerned that I would fall asleep. 

1 minute ago, RubMyThighs said:

I saw MuscleJer. He lives up to his name. Super hot muscle boy. But massagewise not so great. He asked if I really want him to bring the table, which sjould have been my first clue that this would not go as well as I hoped. He brought cheap hand lotion so I gave him something better to use. It was 95 degrees out but his face cradle had fur, so I swapped it out for a sheet. His technique was lacking and since the table was so high I couldn’t actually access his cock, I led us to the bed and sucked him while I made him flex for me. When he jacked me off and I started to doze he woke me immediately, oddly concerned that I would fall asleep. 

Thanks for sharing your experience! The questionable massage skills have moved him off of my list for now.