Any 411 on JustinYurMouth Nashville/DC?

UpAndDown333

1 hour ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

Looking forward to a report from the front!

I'll be reporting from the back, but I know what you mean ;)

Communication has been good and easy.  Responsive.  And seeing his Twitter definitely boosted my confidence in hiring.  The narrative on his RM reviews was also supportive of the decision.

4 hours ago, UpAndDown333 said:

Very nice guy, incredibly easy to talk to, photos are accurate, a lot of fun, and startling blue eyes.  Man... those eyes.  I did not want to break eye contact with him.  Fantastic ass too.  Nice bubble butt and "cushion for the pushin'"

Thanks for reporting back, @UpAndDown333. Do be sure to complete Form FU-FM-666a, in quintuplicate, detailing your experience. Retain the mint copy, place the buff copy in the manilla folder on the table, and drop the original plus the goldenrod and salmon copies in the drop box next to the door. Please don't mix up the buff and salmon copies. It throws everything off and we cannot have that.

I jest...

It's great to hear you had a good time and successful meet. I've wanted to hire him for a looooong time, but when he was in LA I wasn't travelling and when I started travelling to SoCal he moved. Maybe I'll have to make a trip to Music City.

I don't know where the line is now for what can and cannot be discussed.  But I'll toe it and say that he wanted to practice safer sex and wait until I'm on PrEP too before going down that route.

So I told him I'd definitely visit him in Nashville as soon as I'm past the window needed to build up resistance.  (doing it daily and not as a situational drug)

1 hour ago, UpAndDown333 said:

I don't know where the line is now for what can and cannot be discussed.  But I'll toe it and say that he wanted to practice safer sex and wait until I'm on PrEP too before going down that route.

So I told him I'd definitely visit him in Nashville as soon as I'm past the window needed to build up resistance.  (doing it daily and not as a situational drug)

Moderator's Note: Whenever you question what you can vs can't or should vs shouldn't write, the best approach is to ask a moderator. You can do so by posing the question to the Ask a Moderator forum.

Please keep in mind that we are a handful of volunteers and do not have an army of call center agents standing by to answer questions. IOW, answers aren't immediate. :)