Las Vegas Recommendations!

Karamel40

5 minutes ago, adltst said:

How sensual was it?

I will second this recommendation. Met him last year for a four handed and it was a great experience. Very great massage and sensual elements. Found out later a friend had also gone to him and had a 1:1 massage that was also terrific. RM link here as well. PM for more details 

49193_1607182382_p9tsxy46sy.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Edited by Clifforda98

2 hours ago, Michael PhD said:

I’ve hired a lot. No one I’m excited to meet when I’m back. Some were ok when I met but after a couple visits it was clear not one I’d repeat. As someone who is there every month, I have no one I can honestly think of that I’ll reach out to. I’ll keep trying though. 

This has been the sad reality of vegas for some time now. 

I had a really nice 90 minute session with Vinny, a couple of weeks ago. His place is a 15 minute drive off the strip and he offers in-calls in a private second bedroom on a massage table or bed. Sweet, fit guy with solid techniques… His Canadian accent is adorable. Easy communication and warm conversation throughout. Great option for a Vegas-based provider.

59759_1618001203_63wntbatjs.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

• 2 months later...
On 6/19/2023 at 8:35 PM, dctraveler said:

This has been the sad reality of vegas for some time now. 

Vegas is a tough market because it is tourist heavy and there aren't many regulars. Since most clients are out of towners who won't be consistent repeats there isn't much reward for putting in that much effort to create a great experience and build clients. It is more about the churn and getting people in and out of the door. There's a lot of smoke and mirrors and deception in Vegas that just really wouldn't work in other cities.

5 minutes ago, BiDude420 said:

Vegas is a tough market because it is tourist heavy and there aren't many regulars. Since most clients are out of towners who won't be consistent repeats there isn't much reward for putting in that much effort to create a great experience and build clients. It is more about the churn and getting people in and out of the door. There's a lot of smoke and mirrors and deception in Vegas that just really wouldn't work in other cities.

Well said.

On 6/19/2023 at 4:43 PM, Clifforda98 said:

I will second this recommendation. Met him last year for a four handed and it was a great experience. Very great massage and sensual elements. Found out later a friend had also gone to him and had a 1:1 massage that was also terrific. RM link here as well. PM for more details 

49193_1607182382_p9tsxy46sy.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

Was Nester the other masseur for your four-hand sessions?

https://rentmasseur.com/NestorKent