Lisbon

WDRN50

• 1 month later...

Hunqz.com and RentMasseur.com had people in Lisbon. Cannot give any specific masseur or guy recommendations because only looked did not send inquiry. Talked with guy who gets massages he said, “there are a lot of options because work is legal.” Did get a Tindr date, guy did not look like picture and smoked! 

RentMasseur and Hunqz were beat websites for Lisbon. I met up with about 5 guys over two weeks, all except one smoked. Met guys on Grindr and Tindr. American Massuer on vacation was only non smoker. Must have a no smoking in profile before meeting up. Check out area around Sunrise Spin Class, if can find a guy in spin class he probably does not smoke and 75% chance gay. Sights in Lisbon were more interesting than massage. Eat/ Drink: apple juice, raspberries, steak and fruit.

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2023 at 11:40 AM, MikePDNA51 said:

RentMasseur and Hunqz were beat websites for Lisbon. I met up with about 5 guys over two weeks, all except one smoked. Met guys on Grindr and Tindr. American Massuer on vacation was only non smoker. Must have a no smoking in profile before meeting up. Check out area around Sunrise Spin Class, if can find a guy in spin class he probably does not smoke and 75% chance gay. Sights in Lisbon were more interesting than massage. Eat/ Drink: apple juice, raspberries, steak and fruit.

Are you aware of any bathhouses worth exploring in Lisbon. Like the famous Thermas in Barcelona…  Since many of the Brazilians I know enjoy that scene, speak the local language and visit frequently - could be a fun spot…

1 hour ago, FrankR said:

Are you aware of any bathhouses worth exploring in Lisbon. Like the famous Thermas in Barcelona…  Since many of the Brazilians I know enjoy that scene, speak the local language and visit frequently - could be a fun spot…

Seems like a ripe spot for a new business. Lots of Portuguese speaking Brazilians, sex-work friendly culture, good year-round weather, safe, inexpensive cost of living and a massive uptick in tourism. would be a no-brainer for any enterprising folks...

Edited by CHIberia

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 9:20 AM, CHIberia said:

Seems like a ripe spot for a new business. Lots of Portuguese speaking Brazilians, sex-work friendly culture, good year-round weather, safe, inexpensive cost of living and a massive uptick in tourism. would be a no-brainer for any enterprising folks...

Want to open a gay bath house in Lisbon?  hehehe.  Real estate in Lisbon is actually inexpensive in comparison to other European Cities.  Real estate always seems increase in prices so this could be wrong.  Loved Portugal 

On 9/2/2023 at 8:12 AM, FrankR said:

Did not look for bathhouses and could not find when did look this week

On 9/14/2023 at 7:06 AM, MikePDNA51 said:

Want to open a gay bath house in Lisbon?  hehehe.  Real estate in Lisbon is actually inexpensive in comparison to other European Cities.  Real estate always seems increase in prices so this could be wrong.  Loved Portugal 

Now you've got me thinking

I recommend Odas and ArchAngelxxx

http://rentmen.eu/Odas

http://rentmen.eu/ArchAngelxxx

ArchAngel's account on rentmen has expired and I don't see the one he also had on romeo.com. however, his boyfriend, AlexClaro, also has a rentmen account, so you might be able to reach him that way. I haven't met his boyfriend.

http://rentmen.eu/AlexClaro