WARNING FOR GAY COMMUNITY DETROIT

colonexstacy

Gentleman I am going to include  screenshots so you will see the evidence of what I am going to post here. I have written a lot the last few months on this site of some great experiences as well as a couple of most bizarre. I am taking a risk because in the Detroit area currently, as well as heading toward other directions eventually on his calendar plate, is a man who uses his handle as Alpha_one. I texted him asking if he was available for a session in Detroit  this evening. Five  hours later I had not heard back and I noticed in his ad that he was listed in every city in Michigan. In my second text I asked if he was currently in fact in detroit. Again no response. I discovered he had blocked me on the site. I only discovered him today therefore there has been no previous communication. Rather than telling me why he blocked me you will see in the screenshot where he told me to f off and die and used the derogatory term f a g g o t. And this guy is making money off of the gay community. What he did next is the second one. As if that is not enough of a warning which  I'm hoping you gentlemen will steer clear of him,  he told me (as you will see noted here)  that he was going to post my number on Twitter. And he did.   Within 20 minutes I had 34 different men all over the United States calling me. I kid you not. I will not post screenshots of all the incoming calls because I am not going to publish their numbers in the public as more than likely this topic would be pulled and I don't want it to disappear as I want to warn people for safety measures. I have edited one screenshot of the phone number of this provider so as not to reveal all his digits that you may be able to see in fact it is his ad if you decide for yourself to examine that. I offer all of this information with fine detail because otherwise I think some of you readers would become skeptical as to wondering if any of this is fabricated or exaggerated. It clearly is not. Twitter has a policy and evidently they put it into place where they pulled my name off of his page and removed my phone number. He was in direct violation of their community conduct guidelines. I am going to conclude this topic not  saying another word presently as I'm going to spend some quiet time in contemplation.

Moderator's Note: Personal information and images of private conversations have been redacted.

On 6/13/2023 at 9:05 PM, colonexstacy said:

Gentleman I am going to include  screenshots so you will see the evidence of what I am going to post here. I have written a lot the last few months on this site of some great experiences as well as a couple of most bizarre. I am taking a risk because in the Detroit area currently, as well as heading toward other directions eventually on his calendar plate, is a man who uses his handle as Alpha_one. I texted him asking if he was available for a session in Detroit  this evening. Five  hours later I had not heard back and I noticed in his ad that he was listed in every city in Michigan. In my second text I asked if he was currently in fact in detroit. Again no response. I discovered he had blocked me on the site. I only discovered him today therefore there has been no previous communication. Rather than telling me why he blocked me you will see in the screenshot where he told me to f off and die and used the derogatory term f a g g o t. And this guy is making money off of the gay community. What he did next is the second one. As if that is not enough of a warning which  I'm hoping you gentlemen will steer clear of him,  he told me (as you will see noted here)  that he was going to post my number on Twitter. And he did.   Within 20 minutes I had 34 different men all over the United States calling me. I kid you not. I will not post screenshots of all the incoming calls because I am not going to publish their numbers in the public as more than likely this topic would be pulled and I don't want it to disappear as I want to warn people for safety measures. I have edited one screenshot of the phone number of this provider so as not to reveal all his digits that you may be able to see in fact it is his ad if you decide for yourself to examine that. I offer all of this information with fine detail because otherwise I think some of you readers would become skeptical as to wondering if any of this is fabricated or exaggerated. It clearly is not. Twitter has a policy and evidently they put it into place where they pulled my name off of his page and removed my phone number. He was in direct violation of their community conduct guidelines. I am going to conclude this topic not  saying another word presently as I'm going to spend some quiet time in contemplation.

Thanks for the warning!  Will definitely be staying away from this one. 

I found a thread discussing him (in which he participated) on the lpsg website.  Seems like he has a reputation for not being nice, especially when someone posts anything that challenges/questions him.  The thread eventually evolved into him and those who are content to subscribe to his Only Fans page to mostly see solo content (from what I gather; I haven't subscribed).  So I guess you "triggered" him by simply pointing out that he was advertising in multiple locations at the same time and asking where he really was, but it's very telling that he reacted so strongly to being called out for not really offering in person services but actually just attempting to drive OF traffic by calling you a derogatory name and then posting your phone number on Twitter.  He disclosed that he has autism, but I think one can be on the spectrum and not be a complete asshole.

Edited by maninsoma

2 hours ago, maninsoma said:

I found a thread discussing him (in which he participated) on the lpsg website.  Seems like he has a reputation for not being nice, especially when someone posts anything that challenges/questions him.  The thread eventually evolved into him and those who are content to subscribe to his Only Fans page to mostly see solo content (from what I gather; I haven't subscribed).  So I guess you "triggered" him by simply pointing out that he was advertising in multiple locations at the same time and asking where he really was, but it's very telling that he reacted so strongly to being called out for not really offering in person services but actually just attempting to drive OF traffic by calling you a derogatory name and then posting your phone number on Twitter.  He disclosed that he has autism, but I think one can be on the spectrum and not be a complete asshole

To be honest I doubt he has autism. He also claims he is deaf. On his Instagram account his career is listed as a traveling nurse. There was quite a confrontation from a real registered nurse challenging him and he became incensed. What I found interesting is that he is a deaf man why is he posting workout videos set to music including the punching of a boxing bag where he asked his audience to ignore the sounds of him punching the bag but only to listen to his selected music. I do not know if a debt person can be a nurse personally I do not know that. But it is interesting that the real nurse pointed out that how can you get your license if you cannot listen to a stethoscope to someone's heartbeat. She gave other criteria for which she called him out claiming there is no way he is a nurse. And of course you dear reader here and I know exactly the medicine he is offering. LOL